Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

[ZS] Ability for logic_brains to successfully deduct brains

• For zs_obj_plaza_v2 I’m having a brain shop but it seems like the mod does not understand how to deduct brains from zombies probably because it was never required.

I need something in the actual mod that would allow me to do such a thing.

Error when attempting to take brains away:

[ERROR] gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_brains/init.lua:25: attempt to call method 'GetFrags' (a nil value)
      1\. GetAmount - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_brains/init.lua:25
       2\. CallIf - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_points/init.lua:32
        3\. AcceptInput - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_points/init.lua:56
         4\. unknown - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_brains/init.lua:41

• For zs_obj_plaza_v2 I’m having a brain shop but it seems like the mod does not understand how to deduct brains from zombies probably because it was never required.

I need something in the actual mod that would allow me to do such a thing.

Error when attempting to take brains away:

[ERROR] gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_brains/init.lua:25: attempt to call method 'GetFrags' (a nil value)
      1\. GetAmount - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_brains/init.lua:25
       2\. CallIf - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_points/init.lua:32
        3\. AcceptInput - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_points/init.lua:56
         4\. unknown - gamemodes/zombiesurvival/entities/entities/logic_brains/init.lua:41

• Not a suggestion. Report bugs like the sticky says.

Users

Topics