Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

[ZS] Change default boss zombie to Nightmare

• This doesn’t matter very much but as far as I can see Shade is the default boss zombie that new players end up getting should they become boss. The concept of shade to them is hard to understand (seeing in chat “WHY CAN’T I HURT ANYONE/WHY CAN’T I DO ANYTHING”) since it isn’t explained to them prior without having them look at F3’s boss menu. Changing the default (if it actually exists) to Nightmare would make the new players a lot more useful for the zombie team considering it plays like a normal zombie, which is what they are used to more.

If the boss class selection system is randomized then I apologize, it just seems that Shade is the default after seeing so many players ending up being Shade. If this is the case just remove Shade from the selection pool.

• This doesn’t matter very much but as far as I can see Shade is the default boss zombie that new players end up getting should they become boss. The concept of shade to them is hard to understand (seeing in chat “WHY CAN’T I HURT ANYONE/WHY CAN’T I DO ANYTHING”) since it isn’t explained to them prior without having them look at F3’s boss menu. Changing the default (if it actually exists) to Nightmare would make the new players a lot more useful for the zombie team considering it plays like a normal zombie, which is what they are used to more.

If the boss class selection system is randomized then I apologize, it just seems that Shade is the default after seeing so many players ending up being Shade. If this is the case just remove Shade from the selection pool.

• I agree, i also think that there needs to be a bigger boss zombie box in the f3 menu for newer players to be able to see that they can change it.

The amount of times I’ve seen players choose puke puss when he’s too big for any of the doors is annoying.

• Or when you spawn as boss it will give you a brief tutorial on how to play in text but changing default is good also

• It’s random but I’ll make it so the default is Nightmare.

Users

Topics