Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request - Taloc111 Banned by: drhuxleyy

• BYOND Key: Taloc111
    IC Name: Lane Roby
    Job: I think it was a janitor or assistant
    Previous bans: Just this ban
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Griefer, grey tide raid bullshit
    When you were banned: A few months ago I believe, can’t remember the date
    Ban length: Perm.

Why you think you were banned: Hello, I think I was banned for the grey tide raiding after 10+ people ran into the bar, got naked, and threw everything at the bar owner. They later went out to kill anyone with clothes, and since I didn’t want to die a really cheap death. I stripped naked and followed them around so I wouldn’t end up like everybody else. So I followed them to the SS13 logo area, then to the stargate room, and eventually I ended up with the group in the security area and that’s when everything stopped and I got permabanned with the rest of them.

Why I should be unbanned: As I stated above, I wanted to live for the match so I disguised as a naked man so I’d stay safe.

• BYOND Key: Taloc111
    IC Name: Lane Roby
    Job: I think it was a janitor or assistant
    Previous bans: Just this ban
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Griefer, grey tide raid bullshit
    When you were banned: A few months ago I believe, can’t remember the date
    Ban length: Perm.

Why you think you were banned: Hello, I think I was banned for the grey tide raiding after 10+ people ran into the bar, got naked, and threw everything at the bar owner. They later went out to kill anyone with clothes, and since I didn’t want to die a really cheap death. I stripped naked and followed them around so I wouldn’t end up like everybody else. So I followed them to the SS13 logo area, then to the stargate room, and eventually I ended up with the group in the security area and that’s when everything stopped and I got permabanned with the rest of them.

Why I should be unbanned: As I stated above, I wanted to live for the match so I disguised as a naked man so I’d stay safe.

• A lot of Facepunch faggots were raiding us, and it’s been long enough. Unbanned.

• Thank you for the unban, I really appreciate it.

Users

Topics