Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request - TheClown420 Banned By: Oxi

• Your BYOND Key: TheClown420
    Your IC name: Jewfungra Moore
    Your job (syndie?): Sec. Officer
    Your previous bans: Perma once for being drunk, several other times for beating people into crit that others suspected were syndie.
    Who banned you: Oxki
    Reason provided:

“You have been banned by oxki.
    Reason: 10880.
    This is a permanent ban.”

When you were banned: 2:54 PM, PST, 3/11/2013.
    Ban length: Perm.
    Why you think you were banned: Because I beat two men into crit with a buzz saw that would not stop hitting me with a fire extinguisher, it was the end of the round on the shuttle and people were shuttle griefing hard because no admins were on. Oxki came on and banned me with the reason stated, I’m sure he meant to ban me for that length and accidentally banned me permanantly. Either way, I feel that it was very unjust due to myself being a victim of shuttle grief, several other people were getting beaten with fire extinguishers as well and a fellow sec officer was trying his best to stun and cuff them all but could not because he was getting beaten as well.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because of the end round grief and misunderstanding, this is one of my favorite servers and I would not grief it, ever.

• Your BYOND Key: TheClown420
    Your IC name: Jewfungra Moore
    Your job (syndie?): Sec. Officer
    Your previous bans: Perma once for being drunk, several other times for beating people into crit that others suspected were syndie.
    Who banned you: Oxki
    Reason provided:

“You have been banned by oxki.
    Reason: 10880.
    This is a permanent ban.”

When you were banned: 2:54 PM, PST, 3/11/2013.
    Ban length: Perm.
    Why you think you were banned: Because I beat two men into crit with a buzz saw that would not stop hitting me with a fire extinguisher, it was the end of the round on the shuttle and people were shuttle griefing hard because no admins were on. Oxki came on and banned me with the reason stated, I’m sure he meant to ban me for that length and accidentally banned me permanantly. Either way, I feel that it was very unjust due to myself being a victim of shuttle grief, several other people were getting beaten with fire extinguishers as well and a fellow sec officer was trying his best to stun and cuff them all but could not because he was getting beaten as well.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because of the end round grief and misunderstanding, this is one of my favorite servers and I would not grief it, ever.

• Woops, turns out Oxki did make a mistake and fixed it. I am now banned for seven days, but I would like the time shortened because I feel that I did no wrong by defending myself when I had no items to stun the perp. with.

• What I saw is you were attacking every single person on the escape shuttle with the saw, I got 2 reports of you killing innocent people 4noraisin.

• @Oxki:

What I saw is you were attacking every single person on the escape shuttle with the saw, I got 2 reports of you killing innocent people 4noraisin.

No, I only sawed two people into crit. Those that kept smacking me with a fire extinguisher. I also hit some guy that pushed me and tried to steal my saw.

Users

Topics