Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Shizmo

• Your BYOND key: Kirbyroth
    Your IC name: Kirbyroth The Fallen
    Your job: HoP
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Shizmo Shaggins
    The offenders job: Sec Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 3/11/13 ; around 12:30 central time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    Was hop walked out to hall Shizmo just start firing a laser gun at me at random. Was a changeling but was no way for him to have known that. Was shot first by a unknown wearing detective stuff. I manage to revive myself but lost my gun and id before i could.

• Your BYOND key: Kirbyroth
    Your IC name: Kirbyroth The Fallen
    Your job: HoP
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Shizmo Shaggins
    The offenders job: Sec Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 3/11/13 ; around 12:30 central time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    Was hop walked out to hall Shizmo just start firing a laser gun at me at random. Was a changeling but was no way for him to have known that. Was shot first by a unknown wearing detective stuff. I manage to revive myself but lost my gun and id before i could.

• It was a man dressed as Dicky Chow (Sam Bell) and Shizmo shaggins. They griefed the whole fucking round, literally tasering everyone they saw and continuing to gib them in the kitchen. There is no way they are antag considering it was a ling round and I knew who all the lings were… I was going to post my own ban request but i’ll just comment on this one. It happened around 12:45 AM central time so please check logs. I gota picture to.

• Permaban

Carterson  50.64.56.63-4040369764

Users

Topics