Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Job unban application

• Your BYOND Key: ombreetsoleil
    Your IC name:Flora Rosensteel
    Your job (syndie?): Roboticist, not antagonist
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: oxki
    Reason provided:Blowing up RD for no good reason / Blowing up RD for “a manic episode”
    When you were banned: 10/03/2013 at approximately 15:30
    Ban length: 7.5 days for play; Permanent job ban for Research Director, Scientist, Geneticist, Roboticist
    Why you think you were banned:On Jesus White asking i have implanted a bomb into her chest that. I assumed she used it to destroyed R&D.

Why you should be unbanned: Firstly yes i am accessory to Jesus white action and i accept the punishment.
    I admit the time ban is about the length of time between my S.S.13 playing session so the sanction is a light one for me.

Considering this is my first offense i ask for clemency and be eventual allowed play the science related jobs.
    When i play S.S.13 i seek to understand the mechanics of the game play. And therefore using all the skill available to me as a player.

I take the liberty to quote an other player i have help before Jesus white.
    … Default Cyborg-407 queries, “If you might be able to use a reclassification upgrade on me and change my name?”…
    …Oddyseus states, “Thank you ma’am, your the first roboticist on this station i’ve encountered that could actualy do that.”…
    Later i have help that same player two more time later in the same fashion.

I have yet to explore the job of Geneticist and Research Director.
    I stride to do well what is expected of the job i play. Considering this is my first time griefing i would like to allow to learn the intricacies of these job
    and be good at them.

My quality as a player should help rise the quality of game play for all.
    Being permanently ban for those job. I feel would prevent this from happening especially for roboticist.

Thank you for your time

• Your BYOND Key: ombreetsoleil
    Your IC name:Flora Rosensteel
    Your job (syndie?): Roboticist, not antagonist
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: oxki
    Reason provided:Blowing up RD for no good reason / Blowing up RD for “a manic episode”
    When you were banned: 10/03/2013 at approximately 15:30
    Ban length: 7.5 days for play; Permanent job ban for Research Director, Scientist, Geneticist, Roboticist
    Why you think you were banned:On Jesus White asking i have implanted a bomb into her chest that. I assumed she used it to destroyed R&D.

Why you should be unbanned: Firstly yes i am accessory to Jesus white action and i accept the punishment.
    I admit the time ban is about the length of time between my S.S.13 playing session so the sanction is a light one for me.

Considering this is my first offense i ask for clemency and be eventual allowed play the science related jobs.
    When i play S.S.13 i seek to understand the mechanics of the game play. And therefore using all the skill available to me as a player.

I take the liberty to quote an other player i have help before Jesus white.
    … Default Cyborg-407 queries, “If you might be able to use a reclassification upgrade on me and change my name?”…
    …Oddyseus states, “Thank you ma’am, your the first roboticist on this station i’ve encountered that could actualy do that.”…
    Later i have help that same player two more time later in the same fashion.

I have yet to explore the job of Geneticist and Research Director.
    I stride to do well what is expected of the job i play. Considering this is my first time griefing i would like to allow to learn the intricacies of these job
    and be good at them.

My quality as a player should help rise the quality of game play for all.
    Being permanently ban for those job. I feel would prevent this from happening especially for roboticist.

Thank you for your time

• Since you were polite and all, I’ll set it to a three-day ban.
    Don’t do shit like that again, you kinda ruined the round for every one that was killed and R&D was destroyed, basically.

Users

Topics