Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

3/4th of the screen shown! HELP!

• I start up Gmod like always, the next thing, only 3/4 of the screen is shown only. The other side is pitch black. I can’t go to the setting of the main menu of Gmod. Does anyone know how to fix it to full screen, without it showing anything else?

• I start up Gmod like always, the next thing, only 3/4 of the screen is shown only. The other side is pitch black. I can’t go to the setting of the main menu of Gmod. Does anyone know how to fix it to full screen, without it showing anything else?

• Screenshot? Are you forcing settings in your display drivers’ configuration software? Did you try to reset your settings? What are your specs?

• Well, let me see if I can screen shot it. Still new to Gmod, since I took a break :/

• An error has occur when I was uploading the screen shot. Now, I can’t do much. Is there any way I can reset the default screen size without going into Gmod?

• This is what I shows in the screen shot, but in my computer screen, it shows only 3/4th of the page.

• Put this in your launch options if it’s launching in a windowed mode…

-fullscreen

You can force the resolution to your screen’s native resolution with these too:

-h <height>
    -w <width>

• I GOT IT!!! xD, all I did was click randomly on the side where I can’t see and I hit the setting on Gmod’s menu. LOL! Thanks, guys.

Users

Topics