Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unjobban me

• Your BYOND Key:pwnt2j
    Your IC name:Make Stick
    Your job (syndie?):Security officer
    Your previous bans:dunno if I’ve had any on this server
    Who banned you:DrChef
    Reason provided:Harmbatoned someone and put them in perma without the captain or hos orders.
    When you were banned:around 3pm
    Ban length:Didn’t say
    Why you think you were banned:Guy said I was harmbattonning, I wasn’t. I did use the stun baton because he wasn’t too cooperative.
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Situation went like this
    Detective brings in a guy that attempted to kill the Research Director. He’s pretty chill, I uncuff him. Nothing happens, then two guys with box heads and black suits come in to free him. I say fuck that, time to take him off the station so they don’t have a reason to break in. Plan to get to the bottom of it as soon as I can secure this guy. Attempt to take him to the prison station. Can’t get in, give up. Take him to the long term cells since they’re not secured by glass walls. Plan on talking to the warden and others to get him secure as shuttle is called. Plan to take him to escape pod if I can’t get it handled. That’s when an DrChef starts talking to me about supposed harmbattoning. I’d been stunning him to keep him from running off/uncuffing himself but I had it on help the whole time so all it did was knock him out for a second. Then I got corgi’d and jobbanned… I had it help intent the entire time. I’m not the type to beat a man down. I’ll use pepper spray from now on or something, but seriously, I didn’t harmbaton the man.

• Your BYOND Key:pwnt2j
    Your IC name:Make Stick
    Your job (syndie?):Security officer
    Your previous bans:dunno if I’ve had any on this server
    Who banned you:DrChef
    Reason provided:Harmbatoned someone and put them in perma without the captain or hos orders.
    When you were banned:around 3pm
    Ban length:Didn’t say
    Why you think you were banned:Guy said I was harmbattonning, I wasn’t. I did use the stun baton because he wasn’t too cooperative.
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Situation went like this
    Detective brings in a guy that attempted to kill the Research Director. He’s pretty chill, I uncuff him. Nothing happens, then two guys with box heads and black suits come in to free him. I say fuck that, time to take him off the station so they don’t have a reason to break in. Plan to get to the bottom of it as soon as I can secure this guy. Attempt to take him to the prison station. Can’t get in, give up. Take him to the long term cells since they’re not secured by glass walls. Plan on talking to the warden and others to get him secure as shuttle is called. Plan to take him to escape pod if I can’t get it handled. That’s when an DrChef starts talking to me about supposed harmbattoning. I’d been stunning him to keep him from running off/uncuffing himself but I had it on help the whole time so all it did was knock him out for a second. Then I got corgi’d and jobbanned… I had it help intent the entire time. I’m not the type to beat a man down. I’ll use pepper spray from now on or something, but seriously, I didn’t harmbaton the man.

• looked through the attack log, no harmbatoning. unbanning.

• Gracias

Users

Topics