Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban request

• Your BYOND Key:matt3365
    Your IC name:unknown
    Your job (syndie?):station engineer
    Your previous bans: -
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Griefer, joined and released a bunch of toxins in engineering
    When you were banned: earlier today
    Ban length: perm
    Why you think you were banned: for releasing toxins
    Why you should be unbanned: i literally had no idea what i was doing, i now realize that i opened a canister and released all the toxins on accident. if you unban me i will never messup again and will learn the game.

• Your BYOND Key:matt3365
    Your IC name:unknown
    Your job (syndie?):station engineer
    Your previous bans: -
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Griefer, joined and released a bunch of toxins in engineering
    When you were banned: earlier today
    Ban length: perm
    Why you think you were banned: for releasing toxins
    Why you should be unbanned: i literally had no idea what i was doing, i now realize that i opened a canister and released all the toxins on accident. if you unban me i will never messup again and will learn the game.

• I was the chief engineer this round, and I am the one who adminhelped. I can say after reading his ban appeal I understand and this prob was just a newbie misunderstanding.

• Uh, he literally ripped off all his clothes and opened up a plasma canister and didn’t respond to frequent adminhelps. How about no, wait a week or two maybe.

• Actually, it appeared that he spawned without his clothes. Seemed to be some sort of glitch, but he for SURE didn’t throw his clothes off.

• Don’t see it anymore.

Users

Topics