Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Humble Bundle for Android 5

• http://www.humblebundle.com

Default games:

Beat Hazard Ultra - Music based shoot-em-up. Turns into a clone of those flash bullet hells at the hardest difficulty.
    Dynamite Jack - Top-down stealth. Use bombs to blow shit up.
    Solar 2 - Takes the premise of Osmos and expands on it to include galaxies.
    NightSky HD - Yep, it’s back. You’re a small black ball and your objective is to use physics to solve puzzles.

Beat the average:

Dungeon Defenders + DLC - Yep, it’s back. Still a $~70 value. Build towers and shoot enemies.
    Super Hexagon - Terry Cavanaugh’s newest puzzle game. You’re an arrow on top of a rotating hexagon, dodge colorful walls.
    Splice - Yep, it’s back. You’re a single cell and your objective is to splice yourself in exactly certain ways.
    Crayon Physics Deluxe - Yep, it’s back. Draw on paper to guide a ball to a star.
    Sword and Sorcery EP - Yep, it’s back. Travel the countryside solving puzzles and killing things to unlock the plot.

The possible charities:

Childs Play - Give the gift of gaming to kids.
    Electronic Frontier - Fights for your electronic rights.

All of these games are available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android.

• http://www.humblebundle.com

Default games:

Beat Hazard Ultra - Music based shoot-em-up. Turns into a clone of those flash bullet hells at the hardest difficulty.
    Dynamite Jack - Top-down stealth. Use bombs to blow shit up.
    Solar 2 - Takes the premise of Osmos and expands on it to include galaxies.
    NightSky HD - Yep, it’s back. You’re a small black ball and your objective is to use physics to solve puzzles.

Beat the average:

Dungeon Defenders + DLC - Yep, it’s back. Still a $~70 value. Build towers and shoot enemies.
    Super Hexagon - Terry Cavanaugh’s newest puzzle game. You’re an arrow on top of a rotating hexagon, dodge colorful walls.
    Splice - Yep, it’s back. You’re a single cell and your objective is to splice yourself in exactly certain ways.
    Crayon Physics Deluxe - Yep, it’s back. Draw on paper to guide a ball to a star.
    Sword and Sorcery EP - Yep, it’s back. Travel the countryside solving puzzles and killing things to unlock the plot.

The possible charities:

Childs Play - Give the gift of gaming to kids.
    Electronic Frontier - Fights for your electronic rights.

All of these games are available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android.

• Beat Hazard regular wasn’t even hard. Is ultra really that better?

• Super Hexagon is an amazing game.

• @Elite:

Super Hexagon is an amazing game.

Yeah, it’s pretty fun. Once you get around ~20+ seconds into the round it gets really fun to look at, too.

• @JetBoom:

Beat Hazard regular wasn’t even hard. Is ultra really that better?

No. At most ultra is worth like 50 cents due to the new powerups.

The only reason it turns into a bulet hell is because some songs send billions of tiny little ships all at once, so the screen turns into an array of colors.

The new bosses aren’t even hard due to the fact at least two of them can be defeated by moving your ship in circles around the middle of the screen.

• it’s not that the game is hard… it’s just a clusterfuck of visuals so it’s nearly impossible to see anything

Also, My super hexagon attempt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSnU8zjLcI

• I have to agree. Beat Hazard Ultra isn’t hard at all. The only thing that is difficult about Beat Hazard Ultra, is when there is so many visuals on the screen that you cant see any projectile that is a similar color. Its fun though.

Solar 2 is okay, not great. In this game your goal is to evolve and expand. You start off as a asteroid and you start growing by colliding into other asteroids. After a while you become a planet and you can let other asteroids orbit around you. After a while you become a sun and you can let other planets orbit around you. You can build giant solar systems. In the end you become a black hole and your objective is to eat everything. That is the best part of the game.
    You can do missions, but there isn’t really any reward for doing them except get a ending at the end of the game.

• The concert music is neat, but that’s really the only thing I like about Solar 2. You hear it both during the concert story mission, and during the zombie geometry challenge mission.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHsZwdbk-gg

• Looks like there’s a contest going on.

http://blog.humblebundle.com/

Think you’re a Super Hexagon champ? Do you dodge walls in your sleep? Has Super Hexagon taken over your life?

If you gladly answered yes to any of the questions above, you might be ready for our ultimate Super Hexagon challenge. We dare you to beat Humble Bundle co-founder John Graham’s best time in Super Hexagon: a daunting 184.47 seconds.

If you succeed in beating 184.47 seconds on “Hexagon” difficulty, just follow these steps and we’ll pick 5 winners to be handsomely rewarded:

Record a video of you playing Super Hexagon and beating John’s score of 184.47 seconds. You must record this video during the contest time!
    Upload your video to YouTube and submit the link to us on this form!
    Check back soon to see if you’re among the 5 winners!
    The deadline to submit your video is Tuesday, March 12 at 11:59 PM PST. Only one submission per person please. We’ll announce the winners later on in the promotion!

• I’m entering with 323 seconds.

• The beat the average pack now also contains Crayon Physics, Splice, and Sword & Sorcery EP. Updating OP to match.

• if i give away my steam keys, would it have any effect on downloading my games onto my android.

• no

Users

Topics