Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Hi all! new player here! any tips onto getting points?

• Hello people of NoXiosNet!!!
    I am TheAnonymousHero and i am a noob compared to some of the players on this forum.
    But hey, we play for fun right?

So yeah, i am a newish player to ZS but i know how to use a hammer[correctly].
    now i know pretty much the basics and a bit more. Ive seen some even noobier guys playin and they dont know how to use a hammer let alone the vitals of a 'cade.

1.Dont piss off other players
    2.When a zombie, dont use fasties to break barricades
    3.get points! and more points!  and some more! be like fuckin pacman!
    and so on……

but yeah as said in the title i need help on gettin points :/
    anyway i hope to not be a nuisnce and play well!

P.S. is crouch jumping allowed on your servers?

EDIT- what do i have to download to play on your servers? any maps or shit like that?

• Hello people of NoXiosNet!!!
    I am TheAnonymousHero and i am a noob compared to some of the players on this forum.
    But hey, we play for fun right?

So yeah, i am a newish player to ZS but i know how to use a hammer[correctly].
    now i know pretty much the basics and a bit more. Ive seen some even noobier guys playin and they dont know how to use a hammer let alone the vitals of a 'cade.

1.Dont piss off other players
    2.When a zombie, dont use fasties to break barricades
    3.get points! and more points!  and some more! be like fuckin pacman!
    and so on……

but yeah as said in the title i need help on gettin points :/
    anyway i hope to not be a nuisnce and play well!

P.S. is crouch jumping allowed on your servers?

EDIT- what do i have to download to play on your servers? any maps or shit like that?

• Crouch jumping is allowed, yes, and sometimes a key part of zombie escape maps…

• don’t buy crackler, shotgun with your worth. Not what i’d call cost effective.

• Stubber peashooter and plank. Empty the peashooter clip immediately and drop it. Buy a magnum.

• Banned

@CMasta:

Stubber blaster/crackler peashooter and plank. Empty the peashooter clip immediately and drop it. Buy a magnum.

• Sit in the back of the cade and heal. get points for not being hurt + being a medic. Use points to buy more medkit juice or a nice gun if you can save up 150+ points.

A little trick I do if I can get my hands on a dead guys rifle is switch to it every time I use the resupply box. That way, by the time I’m done healing around the fourth wave I have a metric ass ton of ammo already and can swap to a gun.

• I would follow Sidec’s advice above. If you try getting points outside the barricade with a rifle (or any other gun), as CMasta says, you’ll die since you have to be experienced in evading zombies in order for that to work.

• Any tips in barricades? i am quite fond of the V barricade.

• Banned

The more props the better just keep in mind that you need to be able to shoot.

• Piano cades can be decent if built just right.

• There are particular ways you can place chairs if there is a large excess of props that allows you to put another directly behind it, laterally through where someone would sit.  There are a couple other tricks you can use to make the barricade more complex without making it unwieldy and difficult to repair, but the most important thing is learning to position props in ways that use them most efficiently to completely block off an area.  The real challenge is in making your barricade headcrab-proof without wasting resources.

• Tosser SMG, Peashooter and a knife then go on to buying a deagle as soon as you get 30 points. Make sure you use the resupply for SMG ammo as soon as wave 1 starts. Remember to be on the lookout for pistol ammo at all times. Stick with deagle until you get enough points for an assault rifle or one of the top tier weapons.

• The magnum is an excellent pistol upgrade once you get 35 points.  It has a ricochet effect, which means you can bounce bullets off door frames without having to face the door entrance.  This is really useful on waves 4-6 because you can avoid poison spitting.  The downside of the magnum is it reloads fairly slow, and can only take 6 bullets in the chamber.

If you’re facing a corridor, the deagle is a better upgrade choice.

Also, look down the end of the worth menu at “Returns” - you can get extra points to spend (on ammo etc.) in trade for negative effects.  But things like “clumsy” (if you get hit by a zombie, you fall over) don’t really matter when you’re in a cade.  Be careful of “wide load” though because you can’t ghost through props with it.

• @caff:

The magnum is an excellent pistol upgrade once you get 35 points.  It has a ricochet effect, which means you can bounce bullets off door frames without having to face the door entrance.

The shots also do more damage if you bounce them.

Users

Topics