Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Drusius Ban Appeal

• Your BYOND Key: Drusius
    Your IC name: Jace Campbell
    Your job: Roboticist
    Your previous bans: I don’t believe I’ve ever been banned from this server.
    Who banned you: Drhuxleyy
    When you were banned: 1:40 AM aprox saturday, march 02, 2013.
    Why you think you were banned: The reason that he stated was “Griefer, used a Durand to kill a bunch of people as a non-antagonist”
    Why you should be unbanned: This is my first offense, and I admit that I was drunk with power. I apologize for ruining the game for other players, and this will never happen again.

Edit: If the moderators and admins deem me to be punished, I willingly take a punishment of a few days without playing, however I would like to have a chance to play again.

• Your BYOND Key: Drusius
    Your IC name: Jace Campbell
    Your job: Roboticist
    Your previous bans: I don’t believe I’ve ever been banned from this server.
    Who banned you: Drhuxleyy
    When you were banned: 1:40 AM aprox saturday, march 02, 2013.
    Why you think you were banned: The reason that he stated was “Griefer, used a Durand to kill a bunch of people as a non-antagonist”
    Why you should be unbanned: This is my first offense, and I admit that I was drunk with power. I apologize for ruining the game for other players, and this will never happen again.

Edit: If the moderators and admins deem me to be punished, I willingly take a punishment of a few days without playing, however I would like to have a chance to play again.

• It’s down to a week, don’t fuck around again.

Users

Topics