Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

[Nox] Frozen Punishment/Improve Snail

• Pretty simple, but I found out (quite a long time ago) that speedhackers can still bypass their snail punishment, mainly in EFT it seems. I’ve seen some bypass it by crouching, and others do it in ways that I can’t figure out. I don’t really know much about coding, so it might be impossible to block their bypassing. If that’s the case, then you could make a punishment that makes it so they just can’t move at all.

• Pretty simple, but I found out (quite a long time ago) that speedhackers can still bypass their snail punishment, mainly in EFT it seems. I’ve seen some bypass it by crouching, and others do it in ways that I can’t figure out. I don’t really know much about coding, so it might be impossible to block their bypassing. If that’s the case, then you could make a punishment that makes it so they just can’t move at all.

• Might as well ban them at that point. I don’t see the point of letting a person play and use a player slot if their only intent is to cheat and ruin the game for others.

Users

Topics