Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Un-permabann request

• Your BYOND Key: Flick11110
    Your IC name: Will Smith
    Your job (syndie?): Chief Engineer
    Your previous bans: Dont think ive been banned from this server before.
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: can’t make up a good enough lie
    When you were banned: 2/28/2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I think i was banned because i set the Sing loose
    Why you should be unbanned: I think i should get unbanned because first i think permanent is a pretty harsh bann for setting the sing loose, second i didnt set it free on purpose, yes i will agree that i mixed my story up a bit but i can asure you it was not intentional. I would get nothing out of setting the sing free on a wizard round anyway…but this is what happend to what i can remeber because i have bad memory. I was setting up the sing…securing the particle engine and the AI or something kept turning it on and i told it to stop, then thats when i put the plasma tanks in, i went in space to turn on all the emitters then the genrators but the particle engine was on while i was doing so…now i cant recall if i left it on by accident or someone else turned it on but it was on and i seen the sing forming…and the emitters werent shooting so i press the emmiters again to turn them off and on but it kept failing and so did the generators and thats when i got banned. SOmeone was there with me but i cant remeber his name.

• Your BYOND Key: Flick11110
    Your IC name: Will Smith
    Your job (syndie?): Chief Engineer
    Your previous bans: Dont think ive been banned from this server before.
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: can’t make up a good enough lie
    When you were banned: 2/28/2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I think i was banned because i set the Sing loose
    Why you should be unbanned: I think i should get unbanned because first i think permanent is a pretty harsh bann for setting the sing loose, second i didnt set it free on purpose, yes i will agree that i mixed my story up a bit but i can asure you it was not intentional. I would get nothing out of setting the sing free on a wizard round anyway…but this is what happend to what i can remeber because i have bad memory. I was setting up the sing…securing the particle engine and the AI or something kept turning it on and i told it to stop, then thats when i put the plasma tanks in, i went in space to turn on all the emitters then the genrators but the particle engine was on while i was doing so…now i cant recall if i left it on by accident or someone else turned it on but it was on and i seen the sing forming…and the emitters werent shooting so i press the emmiters again to turn them off and on but it kept failing and so did the generators and thats when i got banned. SOmeone was there with me but i cant remeber his name.

Users

Topics