Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

BAN SArais

• Okay, so here’s the log.
    OOC: SArais: I’ve greifed on this server ALL I WANTED and never got banned for it. Admins don’t care about my fuckery cause it’s right good fuckery

He griefed, and My redneck ass was lucky enough to join when I did.

Ban this key: SArais

Reason: Admitting to grief and actually admitting to it as soon as I got on.

Notes: helb ban him hes a retarded griefer ;_;

Anyone that was on will vouch for me, and if this is not in format, I am sorry.

THOSE THAT WERE ON! POST YOUR LOGS TODAY!

• Okay, so here’s the log.
    OOC: SArais: I’ve greifed on this server ALL I WANTED and never got banned for it. Admins don’t care about my fuckery cause it’s right good fuckery

He griefed, and My redneck ass was lucky enough to join when I did.

Ban this key: SArais

Reason: Admitting to grief and actually admitting to it as soon as I got on.

Notes: helb ban him hes a retarded griefer ;_;

Anyone that was on will vouch for me, and if this is not in format, I am sorry.

THOSE THAT WERE ON! POST YOUR LOGS TODAY!

• Not in proper format.

Here come the mongoloids.

• The administrators have access to logs for the SS13 server, could you specify the time of occurrence?

• Is the name SArais? No.
    Was I banned? No.

Therefore that is not me.

• @ritzbits:

Wasn’t SArais the one who was permabanned for bypassing mute + other offences, or am I confusing one another?

http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17402.0
    forum name “Sixaxis”

This is an thread regarding Nox Station 13, not Zombie Survival, try not to get confused.  :P

Edit: nevermind you edited :/

• edit

• Wrong section, wrong format. Don’t know if I should make another post. Just adding this.

• That’s not what they want. They want the acctual logs. Not an image.

NEXT?

• @SArais:

That’s not what they want. They want the acctual logs. Not an image.

NEXT?

You’re funny when you have 5 minutes to think of a response. You were doing pretty awfully in OOC. Glad to see you’ve learned.

• Reported, Bitched at and had the server in a frenzy?

Just as planned.

• You’re a terrible troll. Will you go away if I pretend to laugh? You got all of 2 people in a frenzy. I don’t care about the autistic comments you post. I prefer to play without someone griefing and ICing in OOC.

• How about we ban both of you?

• @Dr.:

How about we ban both of you?

One is dumber than life and the other is just annoying so that sounds like a thing

• @Klayboxx:

One is dumber than life and the other is just annoying so that sounds like a thing

Talk to me when your post count is on my level.

• Uh, I was talking about SArais and WrathOfMe but that’s hilarious, too.

Anyway SArais is banned for being a big faggot over OOC and that he’s under the impression that we won’t ban him because of minor technicalities, WrathOfMe is banned because he IC in OOCd and “im gonna tell my admin buddies about you just you wait!!”

Users

Topics