Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Fisto is a bad admin.

• So just to let you guys know, on the 24th of February, Fisto ended up banning me (as the AI) and another person (as a borg) for these reasons: Me:" “Ordering cyborgs to kill people as asimov and then suiciding 5 minutes into the round as AI.”- You have been jobbanned by fisto from: pAI, AI, Cyborg." and the Borg:  “You broke your laws, you attacked a innocent human.” Ban length: Perma.

Personaly I think the captain (who was the “victim”) was Fisto and had admin raged at us.

What happened that round, and you can go check our threads for more info, was that I was selected as the AI that round with 1 or 2 other borgs. After a while in game when things were still sort of calm, an atmos tech yelled into the radio: “LING!”. I then clicked the name of the person who had screamed and saw that the captain had been strangling an atmos tech. I then warned the crew of a possible ling and the sec borg went in and witnessed what was going on aswell. As LAW 1 PROCEDURES the borg arrested the captain and took him to the brig who was then banned before the borg did anything to him. I did see that the atmos tech was not turned into a husk so I alerted the crew that the captain may have not been a ling but still violated LAW 1. And then little while after that I went downstairs to go eat but when I came back I saw I had been banned.

I went and made a post after this and same with the person who was the borg but the admins still have not really done much about it.

Really I think someone needs to talk to Fisto and clear what the fuck happened.

The thing that really bugs me here is that I have heard and seen some of these posts about Fisto continually abusing his admin powers. Someone really, really needs to talk to Fisto…

Borgs thread: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17417.0

My thread: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17410.0

• So just to let you guys know, on the 24th of February, Fisto ended up banning me (as the AI) and another person (as a borg) for these reasons: Me:" “Ordering cyborgs to kill people as asimov and then suiciding 5 minutes into the round as AI.”- You have been jobbanned by fisto from: pAI, AI, Cyborg." and the Borg:  “You broke your laws, you attacked a innocent human.” Ban length: Perma.

Personaly I think the captain (who was the “victim”) was Fisto and had admin raged at us.

What happened that round, and you can go check our threads for more info, was that I was selected as the AI that round with 1 or 2 other borgs. After a while in game when things were still sort of calm, an atmos tech yelled into the radio: “LING!”. I then clicked the name of the person who had screamed and saw that the captain had been strangling an atmos tech. I then warned the crew of a possible ling and the sec borg went in and witnessed what was going on aswell. As LAW 1 PROCEDURES the borg arrested the captain and took him to the brig who was then banned before the borg did anything to him. I did see that the atmos tech was not turned into a husk so I alerted the crew that the captain may have not been a ling but still violated LAW 1. And then little while after that I went downstairs to go eat but when I came back I saw I had been banned.

I went and made a post after this and same with the person who was the borg but the admins still have not really done much about it.

Really I think someone needs to talk to Fisto and clear what the fuck happened.

The thing that really bugs me here is that I have heard and seen some of these posts about Fisto continually abusing his admin powers. Someone really, really needs to talk to Fisto…

Borgs thread: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17417.0

My thread: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17410.0

• how fucking stupid do you have to be to not READ THIS FIRST

not that it matters because you are in the wrong, get over it and quit making excessive threads

Users

Topics