Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Jobbanned unrightfully by admin 'Fisto'

• Your BYOND Key: Steele Matrix
    Your IC name: Steele Matrix
    Your job (syndie?): Cyborg
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Fisto
    Reason provided: “You broke your laws, you attacked a innocent human.”
    When you were banned: 2/24/13
    Ban length: forever
    Why you think you were banned: Because fisto is self righteous and doesnt know what hes talking about
    Why you should be unbanned: I had already been a cyborg multiple times and had done the job exactly. i then get a message from the ai saying that the captain is a changeling so i go to him and see him standing over a dead body so i proceed to arrest him. i brought him to the brig where i recieve a message from fisto saying that “You broke your laws, you attacked a innocent human.” he then banned me from the positions of Cyborg, AI, and pAI. I told him about my orders from the AI and he said I can’t listen to what the AI says unless I know for sure what he is saying is true or my laws force me too. I  didn’t know that if the AI told me something that turned out not to be true I would be punished. He also got upset when I was bucklecuffing people in the brig, which I believed what the beds were for. He threatened to jobban me from security too. i know that several other players have complained about fisto and all i ask is to be unbanned from these positions because i have done nothing wrong and if i have i apologize for them and it wont happen again.

• Your BYOND Key: Steele Matrix
    Your IC name: Steele Matrix
    Your job (syndie?): Cyborg
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Fisto
    Reason provided: “You broke your laws, you attacked a innocent human.”
    When you were banned: 2/24/13
    Ban length: forever
    Why you think you were banned: Because fisto is self righteous and doesnt know what hes talking about
    Why you should be unbanned: I had already been a cyborg multiple times and had done the job exactly. i then get a message from the ai saying that the captain is a changeling so i go to him and see him standing over a dead body so i proceed to arrest him. i brought him to the brig where i recieve a message from fisto saying that “You broke your laws, you attacked a innocent human.” he then banned me from the positions of Cyborg, AI, and pAI. I told him about my orders from the AI and he said I can’t listen to what the AI says unless I know for sure what he is saying is true or my laws force me too. I  didn’t know that if the AI told me something that turned out not to be true I would be punished. He also got upset when I was bucklecuffing people in the brig, which I believed what the beds were for. He threatened to jobban me from security too. i know that several other players have complained about fisto and all i ask is to be unbanned from these positions because i have done nothing wrong and if i have i apologize for them and it wont happen again.

• had a talk with him in-game, he now knows how asimov goes.

if he does it again, it’s not simply going to be a jobban.

• Fisto job banned me from AI. cyborg, pAI and gave me a week ban for"ordering cyborgs to kill people as asimov and then suiciding 5 minutes into the round as AI" while I was the AI in the round. I made an unban request but the admins are not seeming to be doing anything about it even though this ban was complete shit because none of it was really true.

My thread-> http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17410.msg296500#msg296500

• @Alexshreds:

Fisto job banned me from AI. cyborg, pAI and gave me a week ban for"ordering cyborgs to kill people as asimov and then suiciding 5 minutes into the round as AI" while I was the AI in the round. I made an unban request but the admins are not seeming to be doing anything about it even though this ban was complete shit because none of it was really true.

My thread-> http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17410.msg296500#msg296500

We did answer, you got denied because you’re an idiot. Pro-tip: Stop using a billion fucking fonts and colors it just makes us hate you more.

Users

Topics