Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Jobban Appeal

• Your BYOND Key: MrCorgi
    Your IC name:Pembroke Welsh Corgi
    Your job (syndie?):Atmos Tech
    Who banned you:DrChef? Or DrHuxxley
    Reason provided:Filling up atmos with plasma or something
    When you were banned:4-2 weeks ago? It was a while.
    Ban length:Until the end of time.
    Why you think you were banned:I know why I was banned, I dun goofed with my failed attempt to burn up the plasma tank in atmos, and tons of plasma leaked all over the atmos place.
    Why you should be unbanned:It has been a while, and I had a floor tile where I shouldnt have, which allowed the gas to go wheeeeeeeeeeeee through the little path I made. It was kind of an accident event, but the ban was righteous.

• Your BYOND Key: MrCorgi
    Your IC name:Pembroke Welsh Corgi
    Your job (syndie?):Atmos Tech
    Who banned you:DrChef? Or DrHuxxley
    Reason provided:Filling up atmos with plasma or something
    When you were banned:4-2 weeks ago? It was a while.
    Ban length:Until the end of time.
    Why you think you were banned:I know why I was banned, I dun goofed with my failed attempt to burn up the plasma tank in atmos, and tons of plasma leaked all over the atmos place.
    Why you should be unbanned:It has been a while, and I had a floor tile where I shouldnt have, which allowed the gas to go wheeeeeeeeeeeee through the little path I made. It was kind of an accident event, but the ban was righteous.

• That was me. It’s been quite long enough, I would have unbanned you earlier actually. I’ll unban you tonight.

Users

Topics