Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Jobbanned unrightfully by admin 'Fisto'

• On 2/24/13, I was playing a security cyborg on the SS13 server. I responded to many calls and an order from the AI according to the Captain, he was said to be a changeling and needed to be killed. As I walked in, he was standing over a corpse of a atmospheric technician, so I proceeded to stun him and handcuff him. I dragged him to the brig, where I got a admin message from Fisto saying that I had broken my laws and was therefore banned from AI, pAI, and Cyborg positions. I asked why, and he said “You broke your laws, you attacked a innocent human.” I told him about the orders and such and he said that I can’t listen to what the AI says unless I know for sure what he is saying is true or my laws force me too. I  didn’t know that if the AI told me something that turned out not to be true I would be punished. He also got upset when I was bucklecuffing people in the brig, which I believed what the beds were for. He threatened to jobban me from it too.

All I ask is that I be unjob-banned, I apologize for anything I did wrong, I won’t do them from here on out.

• On 2/24/13, I was playing a security cyborg on the SS13 server. I responded to many calls and an order from the AI according to the Captain, he was said to be a changeling and needed to be killed. As I walked in, he was standing over a corpse of a atmospheric technician, so I proceeded to stun him and handcuff him. I dragged him to the brig, where I got a admin message from Fisto saying that I had broken my laws and was therefore banned from AI, pAI, and Cyborg positions. I asked why, and he said “You broke your laws, you attacked a innocent human.” I told him about the orders and such and he said that I can’t listen to what the AI says unless I know for sure what he is saying is true or my laws force me too. I  didn’t know that if the AI told me something that turned out not to be true I would be punished. He also got upset when I was bucklecuffing people in the brig, which I believed what the beds were for. He threatened to jobban me from it too.

All I ask is that I be unjob-banned, I apologize for anything I did wrong, I won’t do them from here on out.

• Great job reading the sticky.

Users

Topics