Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: Red Army Bear
    Your IC name: Dagon Hel Ranocidius
    Your job (syndie?): AI (no)
    Who banned you: Fisto
    Reason provided: “Ordering cyborgs to kill people as asimov and then suiciding 5 minutes into the round as AI.”- You have been jobbanned by fisto from: pAI, AI, Cyborg.
    When you were banned: Around 4:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
    Ban length: 10080 minutes (1 Week)
    Why you think you were banned: Admin rage/ Griffing borgs who lied to the admin/Admin did not decide to check the log? <- Really I don’t know because I had left for a while before I came back to see this.
    Why you should be unbanned: First of all the “Ordering cybrogs to kill people as asimov” is complete bullshit becuase I did no such thing. Go and read the entire log of this day and you will see I never told any of my borgs to kill someone. (I did alert the crew of a possible captain ling because I saw him strangling an atmos tech but was then soon arrested so I called it off.) Other than that Fisto really did exaggerate the time I suicided because this was quite a while into the round although I can not tell you the exact time. Also the reason why I suicided and did not answer your PM was because I left to go eat.

• Your BYOND Key: Red Army Bear
    Your IC name: Dagon Hel Ranocidius
    Your job (syndie?): AI (no)
    Who banned you: Fisto
    Reason provided: “Ordering cyborgs to kill people as asimov and then suiciding 5 minutes into the round as AI.”- You have been jobbanned by fisto from: pAI, AI, Cyborg.
    When you were banned: Around 4:00 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
    Ban length: 10080 minutes (1 Week)
    Why you think you were banned: Admin rage/ Griffing borgs who lied to the admin/Admin did not decide to check the log? <- Really I don’t know because I had left for a while before I came back to see this.
    Why you should be unbanned: First of all the “Ordering cybrogs to kill people as asimov” is complete bullshit becuase I did no such thing. Go and read the entire log of this day and you will see I never told any of my borgs to kill someone. (I did alert the crew of a possible captain ling because I saw him strangling an atmos tech but was then soon arrested so I called it off.) Other than that Fisto really did exaggerate the time I suicided because this was quite a while into the round although I can not tell you the exact time. Also the reason why I suicided and did not answer your PM was because I left to go eat.

• Not related to unban request; just cause someone is stranglingor grabbing someone, it does not make them a changeling. I hate people who throw accusations around, like yourself.

• Honestly how many times do you see the captain strangling someone in their quarters when they have laser guns/ chain of command. After the captain stopped strangling the atmos tech, he then killed her with his laser gun and took off their clothes to so me that it wasnt a husk so i then CALLED OFF that the captain was a ling but he still killed a human so I wanted the borg to arrest the captain. And what ban request? Can you link this to me so I can see it please?

(edit)

Oh also, the atmos tech even started yelling that the captain was a ling and seeing what he/she was doing to the atmos tech it looked pretty obvious that the captain was a ling considering what I stated above.

• I realize this isn’t my place but strangling is a really, really inefficient way to kill/restrain someone unless they’re already in crit so seeing someone strangling another and yelling “LING!” as a knee-jerk reaction isn’t too ridiculous.

• look at all of these colors
    strangling is a great way of killing someone especially since you can use your other hand to beat them while you strangle them

also this is why we make you pm us before you leave

• @DoctorDrew:

look at all of these colors
    strangling is a great way of killing someone especially since you can use your other hand to beat them while you strangle them

Yeah it is when your the captain with a E-Gun, Laser Gun, Flash, and Chain of Command. Besides why would you try to kill them in the first place just because they “tried” breaking in when the captain SHOULD have just arrested the asshole or called security…

And yes, I love colors too you know.

Users

Topics