Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

One sided Hammer for one single mistake.

• Well this is the first time in 5 years of playing ZS on these servers I have ever had something like this.

We were playing a map and at the time I had picked up a hammer (I usually don’t cade) and was helping out after I ran out of ammo.  After about wave 4 I realized the couch in the front was maxed out and needed to be replaced.  During the wave intermission I made the mistake of thinking I could replace the prop before the wave started.  I moved the couch and tried to push another prop in place, but it got stuck on the turret at the front.  After realizing I couldn’t do it I tried to move the couch back in place to replace the nail, but it was getting suck on something else.

As a result of my fuck up people died and yes it was my fuck up.  I underestimated the amount of time it would take to replace the prop.

In the aftermath I wasn’t happy about it and people of course were razzing me into the next map which I was (in a rather pissed off mood) telling them to forget about it and move on.  Ranko in the process dropped the one-sided hammer on me for the ordeal.

You can check the demo if Ranko supplies it, I was actively barricading and repairing the cade up until that point.  Had to run and grab props to cade up the window multiple times. And right before the incident I was moving a chair over to replace the couch.  I had zero intention to fuck people over.  It was a mistake on my part.

Anyone who’s played with me knows I am not the kind of player to sabotage others intentionally.  I’m usually who is giving directions to help people survive especially on ZE and Obj maps.

I am not too happy about receiving this as if I am some random who comes in to intentionally fuck people over.

• Well this is the first time in 5 years of playing ZS on these servers I have ever had something like this.

We were playing a map and at the time I had picked up a hammer (I usually don’t cade) and was helping out after I ran out of ammo.  After about wave 4 I realized the couch in the front was maxed out and needed to be replaced.  During the wave intermission I made the mistake of thinking I could replace the prop before the wave started.  I moved the couch and tried to push another prop in place, but it got stuck on the turret at the front.  After realizing I couldn’t do it I tried to move the couch back in place to replace the nail, but it was getting suck on something else.

As a result of my fuck up people died and yes it was my fuck up.  I underestimated the amount of time it would take to replace the prop.

In the aftermath I wasn’t happy about it and people of course were razzing me into the next map which I was (in a rather pissed off mood) telling them to forget about it and move on.  Ranko in the process dropped the one-sided hammer on me for the ordeal.

You can check the demo if Ranko supplies it, I was actively barricading and repairing the cade up until that point.  Had to run and grab props to cade up the window multiple times. And right before the incident I was moving a chair over to replace the couch.  I had zero intention to fuck people over.  It was a mistake on my part.

Anyone who’s played with me knows I am not the kind of player to sabotage others intentionally.  I’m usually who is giving directions to help people survive especially on ZE and Obj maps.

I am not too happy about receiving this as if I am some random who comes in to intentionally fuck people over.

• Game in question : http://puu.sh/27tGx
    Log In question : http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/67_212_184_66_27015/2013_02_24/log007.txt
    zs_fearhouse_v3

This incident happen around tick 11000.
    When i notice loyal was saying that he is going to unail the main barricade i told him to not to as Taco had already made a backup cade. Zombies were mostly afking/dumb at that point of time. There was a turret right behind the couch in question which make it much harder to replace the prop ( which is a drag prop making it exponentially harder to barricade). I had also gave suggestion of cading around the max’ed un-repairable prop rather than replacing it as it will be much easier and absolutely no risk of any zombies getting in in the process.

From my point of view, he seemed to be griefing at that point of time, even if you had played ZS for years doesn’t mean you (and me) are immune to punishment. ( I’ve fucked up my own cade by placing red gas can which explodes and burn all the wooden props nailed around it).

I know that loyal is a decent ZS player, however i do not give any favoritism.

If any admins think it was unintentional, please change or remove his punishment.

• People make mistakes.

You don’t punish people making mistakes, you punish retards and griefers. Someone making a mistake and screwing over the entire team is a part of ZS. There’s a difference between that and going on an unnailing spree.

I cleaned the ban list tonight so just keep the above in mind, new guys.

Users

Topics