Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request They.Call.Me.PedoBear

• Your BYOND Key: They.Call.Me.PedoBear
    Your IC name: (It has been so long I honestly forgot. Maybe Karla Kathel)
    Your job (syndie?): Janitor I believe
    Who banned you: jimbob420
    Reason provided: trying to start shit for on reason, we don’t want you here
    When you were banned: In 2012, Around 5-6 months ago I’d say.
    Ban length: Forever.
    Why you think you were banned: As I remember Jimbob420 was “raging” about something, I made a comment that was off about the game and he called me an Idiot. I told him that calling me an Idiot for having something wrong Is unjust and his next comment which I forgot but I know it was rude I replied with something like “well go to hell then” or something of that affect. He then permabanned me.
    Why you should be unbanned: The ban was unjust and even if it was in some way wrong on my part it has been so long over my second offense. The first I believe having nothing to do with arguing with admins.
    Side comment: I don’t know when or why I made this username but I was marked under logged in forever and decided to use it :o please dont take the name as anything other than what it is “idiotic”

• Your BYOND Key: They.Call.Me.PedoBear
    Your IC name: (It has been so long I honestly forgot. Maybe Karla Kathel)
    Your job (syndie?): Janitor I believe
    Who banned you: jimbob420
    Reason provided: trying to start shit for on reason, we don’t want you here
    When you were banned: In 2012, Around 5-6 months ago I’d say.
    Ban length: Forever.
    Why you think you were banned: As I remember Jimbob420 was “raging” about something, I made a comment that was off about the game and he called me an Idiot. I told him that calling me an Idiot for having something wrong Is unjust and his next comment which I forgot but I know it was rude I replied with something like “well go to hell then” or something of that affect. He then permabanned me.
    Why you should be unbanned: The ban was unjust and even if it was in some way wrong on my part it has been so long over my second offense. The first I believe having nothing to do with arguing with admins.
    Side comment: I don’t know when or why I made this username but I was marked under logged in forever and decided to use it :o please dont take the name as anything other than what it is “idiotic”

• Yes we saw it the first time. No need to repost it. If you’re the moron I’m thinking of, you were whining on OOC, spouting a made up story about admin abuse. You were then ridiculed and told to stop being a massive faggot, after which you threw a fit and started whining some more about would-be admin abuse. What good would unbanning you do? That’s mostly rhetorical; the answer is “none”. Still, feel free to try and justify your unban.

• You must got the wrong person because nothing like that actually happened. So no I dont think I’d be the “Moron” you are talking about. I’d just like to get unbanned so I can play the game correctly.

• @Pissedoff:

You must got the wrong person because nothing like that actually happened. So no I dont think I’d be the “Moron” you are talking about.

http://pastebin.com/0fgv3SHV

http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17007

• Wrong moron but close. Or perhaps same moron but across multiple rounds since we’ve not seen a lot of admin whiners. It’s probably that since you wouldn’t get banned solely for “arguing with admins” as you put it. Add to that your previous bans and I’m really left wondering what good you’d bring to the station.

• I believe what he just posted is the same incident, like i said in the start about this account name I decided to make another but forgot the user xD. But still I can do good for the server the incident that happened wont happen again and I really want to play. Can you give me one more chance please I mean come on this was two months ago! :(

Users

Topics