Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Random Text Ticker

• I’m adding a random text ticker. It displays a random message every so often. So post any helpful or informative messages that fit on one line here. It displays both information about the gamemode you’re playing and noxiousnet in general.

• I’m adding a random text ticker. It displays a random message every so often. So post any helpful or informative messages that fit on one line here. It displays both information about the gamemode you’re playing and noxiousnet in general.

• Zombie Survival

• Press your suit zoom key to ghost through barricades (default Z).

• The ‘tosser’ sub-machine gun is a great and easy weapon to start with.

• Stay in the barricade to avoid dying, it’s dangerous outside!

• Consider checking out a medical kit to heal others and earn points.

• Press SHIFT to feign death and to regenerate health.

• Press SHIFT as a headcrab to burrow underground.

GM

• Members of the moderator team are signified with the (NN) tag.

• Silver can be obtained by earning points and winning games. Type /shop to browse items you can buy with them.

• Lottery drawings are every day at 9PM EST! Use /enterlottery to enter.

• You probably don’t want ones you already know but:

ZS:

1. To go through barricades, press your Z key while walking into it.
    2. To change zombie class, press your <f3> button.
    3. Press <f3> and click the “Select desired boss zombie” button to change which boss zombie you will spawn as.
    4. To place a nail with your carpenters hammer, press your right mouse button.
    5. To remove a nail with your carpenters hammer, press your RELOAD key.
    6. To buy weapons before the game starts, press F2. Make sure the game hasn’t started before you buy anything!
    7. To buy weapons while the game is going on, Press E on an arsenal crate.
    8. Make sure to press E on resupply boxes to get extra free clips of ammo for your gun!
    9. As humans, survive as long as you can without getting killed by zombies. Do everything you can to stop them from killing you and your friends!
    10. As zombies, stop the humans from surviving. Do everything in your power to destroy their barricade and kill them!
    11. Boss zombies provide a significant edge to the zombie team. Make sure not to waste them!
    12. In the zombie <f3> menu, you can hover over each class icon to see what that class does.

EFT:

1. To charge, hold your right mouse button. This will slow you down by a bit, so don’t hold it unless you really need it!
    2. To throw the ball while holding it, press your right mouse button.
    3. You can press SHIFT to tell your teammates to pass the ball to you.
    4. Try pressing ALT sometime!
    5. This gamemode is about you taking the ball to the opposite teams goal. Either run or throw the ball to score!
    6. When you and another player ram into each other at the same speed, mash the two buttons on your screen alternatively quickly!

• For all nox gamemodes how about one that says “Press F1 for the help menu”.

• Also, I don’t really want to add things that are extremely obvious like “press left click to punch in eft”.

• Banned

Don’t forget to /enterlottery.

• Could you also extend this to gmod bugs for which gamemodes are affected and are out of your control, like for example “3rd person view is currently broken until the next gmod update”
    Different people come in and ask the same things over and over.

• Add help messages that people always ask about.

• If you want to connect to one of our other servers, simply type /portal and select another server.

• [ZE] Shoot Zombies in the legs to slow them down.

• ZS:

Don’t stand too close to your barricade’s opening or else you may get damaged!

• Here’s a few:
    To use the bar you see at the top, open chat and click on the icons.
    Clicking on a player’s name in chat will allow you to view their profile, transfer silver to them, and other actions.
    (ZS Only) Be careful when using grenades and detonation packs, if you’re too close to them they can kill you even at full health!

• @Doom3d:

ZS:

Don’t stand too close to your barricade’s opening or else you may get damaged!

damaged  ;)

• Remember, a nail degrades over time, be sure to aim your hammer at it and left click it repeatedly to repair it.

• it can display what the “special” abilities of each boszombie

• @Thor:

it can display what the “special” abilities of each boszombie

Maybe this should display when someone spawns as a particular boss instead, since their abilities already explained in the selection menu.

• @thekittyman:

Remember, a nail degrades over time, be sure to aim your hammer at it and left click it repeatedly to repair it.

But that’s wrong. Nails don’t have health, props do. You don’t have to aim at the nails in them to repair it either.

I was thinking maybe I should just have it so the health bars appear in the center of the prop.

• @JetBoom:

But that’s wrong. Nails don’t have health, props do. You don’t have to aim at the nails in them to repair it either.

I was thinking maybe I should just have it so the health bars appear in the center of the prop.

Yeah that’s perfect. I always thought the nail had the health because the only way to see it was looking at the nail.

• [Gmod] If you see <red>ERRORs</red>, then you need to make sure Counter Strike: Source is installed and mounted.

Users

Topics