Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Permabanned please read!

• Your BYOND Key: They.Call.Me.PedoBear
    Your IC name: (It has been so long I honestly forgot. Maybe Karla Kathel)
    Your job (syndie?): Janitor I believe
    Who banned you: jimbob420
    Reason provided: trying to start shit for on reason, we don’t want you here
    When you were banned: In 2012, Around 5-6 months ago I’d say.
    Ban length: Forever.
    Why you think you were banned: As I remember Jimbob420 was “raging” about something, I made a comment that was off about the game and he called me an Idiot. I told him that calling me an Idiot for having something wrong Is unjust and his next comment which I forgot but I know it was rude I replied with something like “well go to hell then” or something of that affect. He then permabanned me.
    Why you should be unbanned: The ban was unjust and even if it was in some way wrong on my part it has been so long over my second offense. The first I believe having nothing to do with arguing with admins.
    Side comment: I don’t know when or why I made this username but I was marked under logged in forever and decided to use it :o please dont take the name as anything other than what it is “idiotic”

• Your BYOND Key: They.Call.Me.PedoBear
    Your IC name: (It has been so long I honestly forgot. Maybe Karla Kathel)
    Your job (syndie?): Janitor I believe
    Who banned you: jimbob420
    Reason provided: trying to start shit for on reason, we don’t want you here
    When you were banned: In 2012, Around 5-6 months ago I’d say.
    Ban length: Forever.
    Why you think you were banned: As I remember Jimbob420 was “raging” about something, I made a comment that was off about the game and he called me an Idiot. I told him that calling me an Idiot for having something wrong Is unjust and his next comment which I forgot but I know it was rude I replied with something like “well go to hell then” or something of that affect. He then permabanned me.
    Why you should be unbanned: The ban was unjust and even if it was in some way wrong on my part it has been so long over my second offense. The first I believe having nothing to do with arguing with admins.
    Side comment: I don’t know when or why I made this username but I was marked under logged in forever and decided to use it :o please dont take the name as anything other than what it is “idiotic”

Users

Topics