[UPDATE] zs_gauntlet_reborn_v14

• zs_obj_gauntlet

download link - http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_obj_gauntlet1.zip

workshop link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=129036224

• No arsenal crate, no worth, fresh dead only

• Survive 6 artificial waves, first 5 last 2:30 minutes and final lasts 3 minutes

• 45 seconds intermission break between waves. Shop will open during this time. Think killing floor.

• Find weapons and be on the look out for better ones that randomely appear

• Your arsenal will contain mainly melee weapons and if you’re lucky you will get a pistol or a worth weapon.

• Your points now have a far greater use then ever before. Use your points carefully to purchase new gear, unlock areas and turn on traps.

• The altar from Takara Tower is found in the map and requires babies for ammo, weapons and health. The babies spawn over time and can be found in unlockable rooms.

• Health, ammo and low tier weapons will gradually spawn around the map depending on the wave so always be on the move.

• Map uses music from NMRIH (No More Room In Hell)

• 4 areas can be opened with points, 2 big and open areas and 2 vents

• 3 traps can be used with points which include electricity, fire and a big grate barrier. The traps will do very little or nothing to fellow humans.

• The traps can be used as many times as you wish but they have cooldowns. Each trap has a “timer” system above it so you can see how long the trap is going to last.

• Blue is the start, Yellow is when the trap turns off and cools down and Red means its about to restart.

• The shop features some important products including health, melee weapons and Craftables.

• zs_obj_gauntlet

download link - http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_obj_gauntlet1.zip

workshop link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=129036224

• No arsenal crate, no worth, fresh dead only

• Survive 6 artificial waves, first 5 last 2:30 minutes and final lasts 3 minutes

• 45 seconds intermission break between waves. Shop will open during this time. Think killing floor.

• Find weapons and be on the look out for better ones that randomely appear

• Your arsenal will contain mainly melee weapons and if you’re lucky you will get a pistol or a worth weapon.

• Your points now have a far greater use then ever before. Use your points carefully to purchase new gear, unlock areas and turn on traps.

• The altar from Takara Tower is found in the map and requires babies for ammo, weapons and health. The babies spawn over time and can be found in unlockable rooms.

• Health, ammo and low tier weapons will gradually spawn around the map depending on the wave so always be on the move.

• Map uses music from NMRIH (No More Room In Hell)

• 4 areas can be opened with points, 2 big and open areas and 2 vents

• 3 traps can be used with points which include electricity, fire and a big grate barrier. The traps will do very little or nothing to fellow humans.

• The traps can be used as many times as you wish but they have cooldowns. Each trap has a “timer” system above it so you can see how long the trap is going to last.

• Blue is the start, Yellow is when the trap turns off and cools down and Red means its about to restart.

• The shop features some important products including health, melee weapons and Craftables.

• I like the idea, and I think it would work pretty well. Though, is there anything really special the zombies can do besides try and kill the humans? But I have a question, can any worth weapon spawn or is it just stuff like blaster, owens etc. What I mean is would it be possible to find a grenade, a turret, or any other things that cost a lot of worth to buy?

side note: are you ever going to make an eft, smb, rtp (when it comes back), or as:s map? i think you could make a pretty nice map for those

• The best weapon you will probably get is an uzi and by worth weapons I mean a rare chance to get pistols, blaster and tosser. Zombies dont have any interesting objectives in this one and no I don’t think I will be making any content apart from zs any time soon. I still got a couple of maps that I need to fix up such as glacier and ambush.

• I hope you plan on making this more visually appealing

• zs_obj_gauntlet_v2

download link -  http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_obj_gauntlet_v2.zip

Changelog

• Health vial now costs 5 points instead of 15

• Axe now costs 20 points instead of 35

• Added grenade for 15 points

• Added shovel for 35 points

• Health vials will now spawn more frequently

• Added a health machine in the human spawn

• Reduced amount of guns in the randomized system and added an extra baby or two

• Grate door trap now costs 20 points instead of 30

• Fire trap now deals more damage

• Added 6 knifes in the human spawn pit

• Added 2 axes, 2 shovels and 1 sledgehammer above the pit

• Added another baby altar in the shop which is “The Gambler”. 50% chance when a baby is sacrificed a golden floating dollar will spawn in the zombie room. It can only be triggered by a human and it will give that player 25 points and then disappear. The dollar can be summoned infinitely.

• After playing the map with 60 players who all ended up dying on wave 2, I had to do some big changes.

A small fraction of the players actually had weapons and prices were too expensive.

zs_obj_gauntlet_v3

download link -  http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_obj_gauntlet_v3.zip

Changelog

• Greatly increased amount of weapons at spawn including crowbars, more planks and lots of axes

• Added medkits in the human spawn room

• Starting worth is now -666 to stop people using returns to purchase items

• Increased amount of health vials

• Extended the zombie spawn so it takes them longer to get to the arena

• Electricity and Fire trap now cost 10 points

• Grate trap now costs 5 points

• Vents now cost 10 points

• Blockades to the extra areas now cost 30 points

• The healthvial in the shop has been changed to a health kit

• Knife costs 5 points

• Axe costs 10 points

• Grenade costs 10 points

• Sawblade costs 15 points

• Breenbust costs 25 points

• Shovel costs 15 points

• Extended shopping time by 5-25 seconds (depends on the current wave)

• 2 Many Objectives map but this one is perfect!

• When can we expect v25?

• Is this another bad objective map that doesn’t consider gameplay from the zombie side?

• @Someone:

Is this another bad objective map that doesn’t consider gameplay from the zombie side?

zs_obj_meleefreshdeadfest

• Think hellarch before the sledgehammer was removed from worth.

• Takara Tower, OMFG FML xD. This seriously made my day.
    The idea sounds great anyhow. I love how creative it sounds. Could give it a try sometime.

• Some teasers of the new gauntlet map that I have been working on quietly for a while. Nearly finished designing the arena.

There are two shop rooms. The worth shop where everyone originally spawns and is given 10 points to buy what they want.
    The second shop will be accessible during wave breaks via teleporters.
    Also features a slots machine created and rigged by yours truly.

• zs_obj_gauntlet_reborn_b1 11.2MB

• Wow a map that isn’t a house/farm/apartment.

• Also on wave end when I go into the points room I’ll randomly find that I have a lamp after leaving, without purchasing or picking one up.

• zs_obj_gauntlet_reborn_b2 15.2MB

• Filesmelt - http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_obj_gauntlet_reborn_b2.zip

• Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184046175

• Wave 1, Fresh Dead, 1.15x Damage, 1.15x Speed

• Wave 2, Fresh Dead, 1.25x Damage, 1.2x Speed

• Wave 3, Normal Zombie, 1.8x Damage, 1.5x Speed

• Wave 5, 40 seconds, Poison Zombie, 3.25x Damage, 1.35x Speed

• Wave 6, 145 seconds, Nightmare, 17.5x Damage, 1.5x Speed

• Several price changes.

• Tweaks/fixes to vendors.

• Greatly upgraded messaging.

• Added 2 more healing pads.

• Added 2 more jump pads.

• Catwalk should no longer be the prime camping spot.

• Added some gas near entrances to z spawn.

• Added: Health Globes, red glowing orbs that heal 40 on contact, they respawn after 13 seconds and there are 5 of them.

• Added: Electric Puller Trap, pulls the undead towards the trap and fries them with electricity on contact.

• Added: Gravity Trap, sucks the undead towards itself on the ceiling and after charging up, violently spits them towards the ground.

• Humans can now leave the main shop any time during a wave break.

• On Wave Start: A holy beam of light shoots down from human teleporter and obliterates any unholy creatures in the perimeter, lasts for a couple seconds.

• Modifications to some traps and other stuff.

• Replaced megamasher with sledgehammer.

• Zlots is now 3 times quicker, costs 2 points and some other tweaks.

• I solute you for your ingenuity and creativity in bringing an oasis to the vast desert of zs maps we currently have.

• Thank you for updating the map.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.