Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Chubsmagee and †.)( §ƥeçįȧŁ )(.† Exploiting Unban

• There is literally no way me or special could’ve known we were exploiting. This is so commonplace in CSS that being ahead of the pack was just normal for us, and when we were pretty far ahead, we thought that we were just doing better than the other players at strafe running. I’m not trying to bullshit you when i say this, but there is literally no possible way me or special could’ve known. Its so common all throughout CSS, its used by admins, moderators, owners, and players, and with all the time I’ve played Zombie Escape I have never witnessed a ban, less even a punishment. Just here me out, I’m sorry that we infringed, but we thought that everyone else was doing it, so we continued. I didn’t mean to break the rules, and didn’t even know i was breaking them in the first place. There’s just know way i or special could’ve known, and we’re sorry for what we did. We’ve been on so many servers where its allowed, that doing it here seemed almost natural and like it was part of the game. We had no idea we were exploiting, it felt like just another game of CSS and we want another shot. You can go on CSS and see people doing it like its part of the game. We didn’t tell anyone about it because there were other people who were keeping up with us, so we assumed other people were doing it as well. But rather than ask what we were doing we got instantly permabanned then banned for a week for something that we thought was normal for players to use, and that people WERE using.  We’re sorry, we didn’t know it was bannable here because for us it has never been bannable anytime we’ve played.

• There is literally no way me or special could’ve known we were exploiting. This is so commonplace in CSS that being ahead of the pack was just normal for us, and when we were pretty far ahead, we thought that we were just doing better than the other players at strafe running. I’m not trying to bullshit you when i say this, but there is literally no possible way me or special could’ve known. Its so common all throughout CSS, its used by admins, moderators, owners, and players, and with all the time I’ve played Zombie Escape I have never witnessed a ban, less even a punishment. Just here me out, I’m sorry that we infringed, but we thought that everyone else was doing it, so we continued. I didn’t mean to break the rules, and didn’t even know i was breaking them in the first place. There’s just know way i or special could’ve known, and we’re sorry for what we did. We’ve been on so many servers where its allowed, that doing it here seemed almost natural and like it was part of the game. We had no idea we were exploiting, it felt like just another game of CSS and we want another shot. You can go on CSS and see people doing it like its part of the game. We didn’t tell anyone about it because there were other people who were keeping up with us, so we assumed other people were doing it as well. But rather than ask what we were doing we got instantly permabanned then banned for a week for something that we thought was normal for players to use, and that people WERE using.  We’re sorry, we didn’t know it was bannable here because for us it has never been bannable anytime we’ve played.

• no

Users

Topics