Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

New membership benefits

• I’m thinking of adding some new benefits for memberships. So far I have this:

• Change the font of their name in the chat box (from the list of available fonts in the drop down, which will be expanded).

• Some kind of unobtrusive multiplayer minigame members can put on floors.
      • Can be seagulls in ZS instead of crows.
      • SS13: We’re going to be doing special sprites for your ghost. Maybe some other stuff too.

I’m scrounging for ideas. If you have any then post them. Just remember that it can’t affect gameplay or be too obnoxious.

• I’m thinking of adding some new benefits for memberships. So far I have this:

• Change the font of their name in the chat box (from the list of available fonts in the drop down, which will be expanded).

• Some kind of unobtrusive multiplayer minigame members can put on floors.
      • Can be seagulls in ZS instead of crows.
      • SS13: We’re going to be doing special sprites for your ghost. Maybe some other stuff too.

I’m scrounging for ideas. If you have any then post them. Just remember that it can’t affect gameplay or be too obnoxious.

• You could add in the scanner and manhack model for crows, but downsize them so they aren’t larger but somewhat same size to crows. It is also possible to change the world model material weapon you have for humans. Also can have some alternate skin for turrets (no transparent skin for weapons and turrets).

• Custom crow models sounds like a great idea.

Ideas for NoX Station 13:

• Custom OOC colors for donators
      • Custom ghost colors
      • Possible races (example lizard or plant person) or a list of custom player icons donators can choose from.

• Different birds would be a cute idea. Heck, maybe bats with the ability to “latch” onto walls/floors/ceilings by holding mouse 2.

Two random ideas off the top of my head are…

Customized welcome messages- A small line that only the person joining is able to see, could change it to say anything. Sure no one else would see it, but it’d be nifty to see your own personalized welcome every time you join.

Default player skin always set for regular zombie- Every time you spawn as a regular zombie, you do so as your default character model. Like being freshly risen, but statistically you’d just be a normal zombie. This could have a toggle on/off.

• SMB:
    Ability to hold alt to squint

EFT:
    Turn red/blue depending on your team

I could probably think of more if it wasn’t so late at night, though I like the suggestions other people have made, mainly the ability to be a seagull instead of a crow.

• Would be nice for a membership higher than diamond like platinum.

• Considering that neither you or Kenny use Will-o-Wisp at all when you are in ZS, perhaps allow it to be used by members? Being Will-o-Wisp doesn’t affect anyone outside of you not really being helpful to your team, but I figure that if you cannot do anything outside of flying around you have no real effect on the game itself.

Or it could just remain exclusive and never be used.

• Cheap Playermodels around 300 k (Simple like the Battlefield 3 model)

Longer Extended Chat Messages

• @JetBoom:

Just remember that it can’t affect gameplay or be too obnoxious.

• Customize projection image and colors on Spotlights, ex. Avatar, Nazi symbol, red, blue, green.
    A choice for the talking portal turret.
    Custom messages on message beacon.
    Use of Custom player models for EFT.
    Customize color of spit/puke or effect - electrical spit, blood decals being spit by zombie.

• @Sidec:

Heck, maybe bats with the ability to “latch” onto walls/floors/ceilings by holding mouse 2.

I like this idea.

Anyway, how about giving members full control over their titles? Still keep the title card system though, it allows us to fuck with each other and it’s fun.

If you’re looking to do something to add a sense of exclusiveness, maybe give donators access to a private “beta” server for unreleased game modes/major updates to game modes.

• @chocolate:

Ideas for NoX Station 13:

• Custom OOC colors for donators

• Custom ghost colors
      • Possible races (example lizard or plant person) or a list of custom player icons donators can choose from.

These are all excellent ideas for SS13.

• SS13:
    Priority job selection.

• Offer alternative game music and sound effects for donators to choose

Timeroller-vision, similar to Pyro-vision, which causes the player to see every playermodel as charple, causes hellish visual effects to appear, and causes Timeroller to randomly appear within the user’s view on occasion

Customizable crosshairs

• That’s just making features anyone should have and then restricting them.

• @Lord:

SS13:
    Priority job selection.

Please don’t do this, it will just make all the elitist donors have the “important” jobs all the time.

• Tracers, auras, blood dyes.

• @CMasta:

Tracers, auras, blood dyes.

Tracers could cause lag

• @CMasta:

Tracers, auras, blood dyes.

Wasn’t there blood dyes at some point before?
    Also tracers and auras seem like just more shit in my face that I don’t want.
    (encouragement of disabling hats)

Users

Topics