Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ip Ban

• I am a long time nox station player and i have recently been perma banned for using an alt to avoid a jobban and i am asking for another chance noxstation is my favorite station and i would hate to see it torn from my grasp. sure i could easily change my id but i do not want to make the admins on this station anymore angry please un ip ban me i own the 2 following accounts Karlciller and Kuruknight… sorry about my offence and please consider letting me back.

• I am a long time nox station player and i have recently been perma banned for using an alt to avoid a jobban and i am asking for another chance noxstation is my favorite station and i would hate to see it torn from my grasp. sure i could easily change my id but i do not want to make the admins on this station anymore angry please un ip ban me i own the 2 following accounts Karlciller and Kuruknight… sorry about my offence and please consider letting me back.

• You are not off to a good start. You should start by reading the sticky that says Read Me

Users

Topics