Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban appeal DaggerMed

• BYOND KEY: DaggerMed
    IC name: James Taggart/Camden Riker/ Cave Johnson
    Your Job: Unknown
    Time of incitdent: Unknown, Probbably somewhere beetween 11 PM 18 February and / 10 AM 19 February
    Ban length: somewhere near 5 days
    Why you think you were banned: For spacing a person and logging out
    Why you think you should be unbanned: I say this is total bullshit, I did not space a person, I did space a confirmed ling however, acording to practically everyone on the server. 2 hours after the incident I did not recieve any kind of message or communication and when I came home from school and tried to play I was told that I was banned.

• BYOND KEY: DaggerMed
    IC name: James Taggart/Camden Riker/ Cave Johnson
    Your Job: Unknown
    Time of incitdent: Unknown, Probbably somewhere beetween 11 PM 18 February and / 10 AM 19 February
    Ban length: somewhere near 5 days
    Why you think you should be unbanned: I say this is total bullshit, I did not space a person, I did space a confirmed ling however, acording to practically everyone on the server. 2 hours after the incident I did not recieve any kind of message or communication and when I came home from school and tried to play I was told that I was banned.

• You were probably banned because you disconnected after spacing an innocent guy. Had you been online we would have been able to question why you did that, and we would have gotten the info that the guy you spaced was claimed by a bunch of people to be a changeling, which would mean no harm on your part.

Anyway if no other admin claims responsibility for this I’ll unban you.

• I banned him. His combat log only included Takara and he spaced him them logged out. For once the only round Takara wasn’t being noticeably shit.

• Exactly, I did not disconect after spacing him, a played a few more rounds then got out and went to sleep,.

• But you did space him and when I went to ask you about it, you were d/c’d

• Yes I did disconect, and the man I spaced was a confirmed ling according to the ingame radio, so I did not rreally have a choice rather than panic and throw him away, but, can you inform me of more details, I seriously have no idea of how it happened

• And one question, was it reported that I spaced someone during the round I had DC’d or another earlier round?

• First you say you didn’t but now after rover confirmed it you say you did?

What?

• @JTaggart:

Why you think you should be unbanned: I say this is total bullshit, I did not space a person, I did space a confirmed ling

• But he wasnt a changeling

• The ban stays

Users

Topics