Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

List of bugs.

• Okay in this thread tell me all the bugs you know of the current version

• Security officers need to start with access requirement 50 to get in and out of cargo bay.
    • Security officers start without equipment.

• Okay in this thread tell me all the bugs you know of the current version

• Security officers need to start with access requirement 50 to get in and out of cargo bay.
    • Security officers start without equipment.

• Security officers sometimes spawn with no id and shit

• reconnect and everything will be there

• I’m trying to figure out when that exactly happens

• Rare case: Spamming(??) handcuffs on someone puts them but they are not visible in their ‘hand’ slot, and the cuffed person cant ‘resist’ out of them, but they can be taken off by anyone.

• Security Hardsuit are not displayed when wearing them.

the emergency oxygen tank can be filled to around 1000 point of pressure when put into the O2 canister

Is that normal ?

• All tanks start at around the pressure of 300-600, the difference is the volume, larger tanks will last longer when filled to 1000 pressure than smaller tanks.
    Extended oxygen tanks have twice the volume of normal emergency tanks and the larger tanks have just over triple the volume.

• @ombreetsoleil:

Security Hardsuit are not displayed when wearing them.

the emergency oxygen tank can be filled to around 1000 point of pressure when put into the O2 canister

Is that normal ?

there are alot of bugged icons in right now, this should be fixed next update (hopefully)

• @DoctorDrew:

reconnect and everything will be there

This does not work anymore.

• it’s because they don’t spawn with a jumpsuit for some reason

• Monkeys are unable to crawl through vents.

• Most likely a feature, but a broken bottle is a normal-sized item, while whole bottle is a small item.

• monkeys, aliens etc are unable to vent crawl and reconnecting fixes it.

• I’ve noticed if you try to admin revive a slime, it will be at full health but still be dead. I’m guessing this has to do with the change of sprite.

• Just last night I was a roboticist and when putting together the ED-209 although it was being built I would still have the material being used in my hand, for example when I used a powercell on it it would say I added it and the sprite would change but I would still have the powercell.

To attach the taser gun, I needed to touch the screwdriver to the gun and then the bot, and I was even tased when the bot activated and saw it in my hand! A mild inconvenience this one considering they’re rarely made but something to keep in mind I guess.

• The Singularity Beacon seems to be malfunctioning. The past two times I was a traitor and wanted to use it, I’ve set the beacon up in my usual spot (after ensuring everything is fully powered) and set the Singularity free. The Sing ignored the beacon, drifted around a bit, then seemed to either fizzle out or wander off into space.

• I.D’s seem to be fucking up, at least for me. Just a day or two ago as an engineer a few minutes into the round I suddenly lost all access. It’s happening to me right now as an atmos tech.

• Lab coats are do not appear at all when wearing (possible more?)

Oxki found out the firesuits are not appearing either.

Everything that goes on the torso slot is not appearing

• I dont think any of the suits are appearing.

Users

Topics