What's you're favorite chemistry mixtures and one you want in game (cyanide)

• What’s your best round as chemist, favorite solution, recipes you want, post it below (nerve gas sounds good to)

• What’s your best round as chemist, favorite solution, recipes you want, post it below (nerve gas sounds good to)

• Nerve gas = You cannot move, You collapse (Awake) , You can only whisper.
    ??
    Profit

• I’ve always wanted to chloral someone then make them eat water and potassium.

One day.

• Francium and water.

• @Smudgyglasses:

I’ve always wanted to chloral someone then make them eat water and potassium.

One day.

I’ve done it. Bucklecuffed the captain inside of Surgery, injected him with SEs of a x-ray monkey, injected him with 100ccs of potassium and then dumped gallons of water on all the tiles around the surgery table. I went into surgical observation and watched him get up and try to walk away –

BOOM.

• cyanide is actually complete shit and not even as good as toxin right now

chloral hydrate is the best toxin that’s currently in the game, inject someone with more than 50 units of it, even if they get revived by an admin, they’ll instantly die if the chemical has been in their body for more than 2 minutes at a relatively high volume

• i would like to see a chemical called

KINSHIROIN essentially makes you punch alot faster than normal

and maybe

oxydontin- allows you to breathe in a EVA enviroment for up to a minute when injected with 30 CCs

• (my god what was i thinking?)

• Edit your posts next time. Don’t double post.

My favorite mixtures are: Space lube for the clown; sleep toxin, and chloral hydrate.

• my favorite is rage serum

maybe someone will find the reagent combination one day

• Is it vended?

Also, where’s my francium?

• Does Silicate exist anymore? I spend a surprising amount of time as an Engineer running around rebuilding reinforced windows that people break down. Being able to get a spraybottle to double-reinforce them would be delightful.

• I want a pill that replaces all adjectives typed with honk.

• @Elite:

Is it vended?

Also, where’s my francium?

It vaporizes itself due to the heat generated by its own radioactivity (francium-223 has the longest half-life of all francium isotopes with 22 minutes), making it completely useless.
    I’ll suggest more in the suggestion topic/section, but I suggest that Aluminum Oxide be added in and allow it to be turned into ceramic objects such as vases or knife blades.
    It’s not my favorite mixture, but it’s a useful one.

• Acids, no doubts. They fuck you up.
    Real bad…

• @Gatysh:

It vaporizes itself due to the heat generated by its own radioactivity (francium-223 has the longest half-life of all francium isotopes with 22 minutes), making it completely useless.
    I’ll suggest more in the suggestion topic/section, but I suggest that  Aluminum Oxide be added in and allow it to be turned into ceramic objects such as vases or knife blades.
    It’s not my favorite mixture, but it’s a useful one.

sigh

Where’s my Elitanium?

• Someday, I would love to get a large mixing vat to mass produce chemicals , bicardine,polyintric acid,tricod,thermite. You know, the good stuff.

• my favorite mixture was polytrinic acid, smoke, and cholo. I stuffed this in a grenade with a prox sensor. I’m thinking of building a few for sec next round.

• Space drugs.

We need more drug formulas.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.