Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

The Seed Vendor

• When you emag it, neat seeds should be able to be chosen, such as space vines or some dangerous mutated seeds.

• When you emag it, neat seeds should be able to be chosen, such as space vines or some dangerous mutated seeds.

• That sounds both cool and terrifying. Do any vending machines do anything dangerous when emagged?

• @Smudgyglasses:

That sounds both cool and terrifying. Do any vending machines do anything dangerous when emagged?

I’m not sure, but I do know that when you emag the game console it will kill you if you lose, if not you get something fancy. The VR room emagged lets you spawn space carp and fire death.

• You can hack the seed vendor, without an emag, to get some fancy stuff.

• The emag is already overpowered as of now.

• @Smudgyglasses:

That sounds both cool and terrifying. Do any vending machines do anything dangerous when emagged?

Pretty sure emagged food vending machines will make them shoot out food at very high velocities.

• All hacked dispencers can do that.
    Also, if you win on an e-magged arcade machine, you get a bomb.

And botany need more plants that can be used as weapons.

• There are plenty of weapons in hydroponics.

List
    Death Nettle - can knock people down and contains Polytrinic acid
    Nettle - can whip people. Contains Sulfuric acid.
    Death Berries - very poisonous
    Poison Berries - contains poison
    Blue Tomato - slip people
    Blue Space Tomato - Teleports people to a random location (not really dangerous, but it can be)
    Destroying Angel - Very poisonous. Contains Cyanide (I think)
    Killer tomatoes - Used to be hostile (I think they should be semi hostile like clowns and attack in groups, but easy to kill)
    Wooden axe - Chop people

Adding a way to grow space vines would be overkill and would cause a ton of lag.

Users

Topics