Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Admins are worthless in this server

• I’m a long term Space Station 13 player, i have been having fun on this server and some of the admins are pretty cool guys, some of you guys know me from the comics that i made for my job ban appeals.

Now they are not a problem, i’m having fun, doing funny shit and getting job banned, i was quite happy about it, but what just happened is ridiculous.

I rolled a clown and started to write “Captain is a condom” as a joke, CLOWNS DO THAT, security may catch me and i’m prepared to serve my time in the brig, cause that’s what clown is all about, it’s the same in every servers.

After i wrote that, Captain attacked me, a Chef saved me and i ran into tunnels, then HoS radioed this in “Captain wants clown dead”

i mean what the fuck, dead cause i wrote a graffiti?

Wait, it gets better.

2 Security officers and a 1 lawyer found me in the tunnels, they started to attack me, i thought they are gonna swing one or two but no, they literally killed me.

i was appealing to the admins at the moment when it was happening, this is your wonderful admin reply

There is a rule like this?

I have been BANNED for several reasons LESS than this, you guys have job banned me just for disarming people, you said “draw a comic” for my appeals, i did that shit just for fun, just for my love of the server.

Now i’m going to work tomorrow, i just wanted to have fun for like half an hour, writing graffiti and shit, rolling a clown, honking.

Cause you know, apparently everyone can kill a clown bu i cannot even disarm a person, cause you’ll ban me right?

I’m leaving this server, thank you fucking so much.

Regards
    Your friendly nigger Dre

• I’m a long term Space Station 13 player, i have been having fun on this server and some of the admins are pretty cool guys, some of you guys know me from the comics that i made for my job ban appeals.

Now they are not a problem, i’m having fun, doing funny shit and getting job banned, i was quite happy about it, but what just happened is ridiculous.

I rolled a clown and started to write “Captain is a condom” as a joke, CLOWNS DO THAT, security may catch me and i’m prepared to serve my time in the brig, cause that’s what clown is all about, it’s the same in every servers.

After i wrote that, Captain attacked me, a Chef saved me and i ran into tunnels, then HoS radioed this in “Captain wants clown dead”

i mean what the fuck, dead cause i wrote a graffiti?

Wait, it gets better.

2 Security officers and a 1 lawyer found me in the tunnels, they started to attack me, i thought they are gonna swing one or two but no, they literally killed me.

i was appealing to the admins at the moment when it was happening, this is your wonderful admin reply

There is a rule like this?

I have been BANNED for several reasons LESS than this, you guys have job banned me just for disarming people, you said “draw a comic” for my appeals, i did that shit just for fun, just for my love of the server.

Now i’m going to work tomorrow, i just wanted to have fun for like half an hour, writing graffiti and shit, rolling a clown, honking.

Cause you know, apparently everyone can kill a clown bu i cannot even disarm a person, cause you’ll ban me right?

I’m leaving this server, thank you fucking so much.

Regards
    Your friendly nigger Dre

• By the way, you left out the part where you started tearing up and telling me how  you’re soooo done with all the meanies on our server and how you had to go get your diaper changed so you didn’t get a rash.

• Be more robust as a clown.

• @Klayboxx:

By the way, you left out the part where you started tearing up and telling me how  you’re soooo done with all the meanies on our server and how you had to go get your diaper changed so you didn’t get a rash.

Fuck you Klayboxx, i’ll get you one day

• You’d get away with it too, if it weren’t for us meddling admins!

• feel free to fuck with people as a clown; but people can fuck with you in return

• I know! I was banned on one of there servers for using admin help! I asked them to ban somone for killing me for no reason, Then they said " I will ban you" Then i was banned… I SWARE! EVERYONE HAS LOST IT THERE! THE ADMINS AND SEC BELIVE EVERYTHING THEY HEAR!!

• @SatoshiMochida:

I know! I was banned on one of there servers for using admin help! I asked them to ban somone for killing me for no reason, Then they said " I will ban you" Then i was banned… I SWARE! EVERYONE HAS LOST IT THERE! THE ADMINS AND SEC BELIVE EVERYTHING THEY HEAR!!

lol

Users

Topics