Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Voice muted for admin disrespect

• I told Gentlemen Commander (a recently added moderator) that he has a raspy voice and he muted me for 30 days, the reason being “annoying/dumb on mic”. I’d like my mute to be removed or lessened in length.
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41876886

• I told Gentlemen Commander (a recently added moderator) that he has a raspy voice and he muted me for 30 days, the reason being “annoying/dumb on mic”. I’d like my mute to be removed or lessened in length.
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41876886

• Gonna need to hear his side and possibly accounts from people in the server at the time if there are no recordings.

• @Skirdge:

Gonna need to hear his side and possibly accounts from people in the server at the time if there are no recordings.

Okay, thanks for the fast response. Kolmio and The Supervisor were on at the time.

• You’re lucky my demo recording didn’t start when I loaded in, the recording I have doesn’t have you getting voice muted.

He did not mute you for 30 days. He used the premade punishment “Annoying/dumb on the mic”, which like other premades, get progressively worse the more you receive it. The fact you have gotten 30 days from it means you haven’t learned your lesson too well.

His reasoning over the voice mute (taken from the demo because of voice chat):

“He’s a cunt everyday and pisses everyone off
    It was kind of a long time coming
    All he does is troll people on mic so
    It got really annoying after seeing it for a week
    And he was pissing everyone off
    (break)
    Well he always doing that kind of stuff to people
    He likes pissing people off
    I come here everyday, and he’s always like that”

• @CodeBrain:

You’re lucky my demo recording didn’t start when I loaded in, the recording I have doesn’t have you getting voice muted.

He did not mute you for 30 days. He used the premade punishment “Annoying/dumb on the mic”, which like other premades, get progressively worse the more you receive it. The fact you have gotten 30 days from it means you haven’t learned your lesson too well.

His reasoning over the voice mute (taken from the demo because of voice chat):

“He’s a cunt everyday and pisses everyone off
    It was kind of a long time coming
    All he does is troll people on mic so
    It got really annoying after seeing it for a week
    And he was pissing everyone off
    (break)
    Well he always doing that kind of stuff to people
    He likes pissing people off
    I come here everyday, and he’s always like that”

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying that it was an auto punishment.

• You were being extremely annoying and rude to Sims_doc as well as just saying the same thing over and over before the map change and overall I see you being extremely rude to anyone you don’t like anyways so it shouldn’t come to much of a shock.

• @Azrius:

Okay, thanks for the fast response. Kolmio and The Supervisor were on at the time.

Also Kolmio agreed on your mute because of trolling

• Since when is trolling mutable? I wasn’t saying the same thing over and over again. Sims_doc constantly acts dumb and I told him to stop being stupid.

• Banned

No. I said “so he got muted for trolling?”

IMO it is not a good mute reason but hey I am not the mod

• @Azrius:

Since when is trolling mutable? I wasn’t saying the same thing over and over again. Sims_doc constantly acts dumb and I told him to stop being stupid.

You have a very strange way of telling people to stop being stupid then

• @GentlemenCommander:

You have a very strange way of telling people to stop being stupid then

What did I say? I said “stop yelling into your microphone” and when he denied it I told him again that he was yelling.

• @Azrius:

What did I say? I said “stop yelling into your microphone” and when he denied it I told him again that he was yelling.

He wasn’t yelling though but anyways yeah you will get unmuted but can you be a bit nicer to people lol

• @GentlemenCommander:

He wasn’t yelling though but anyways yeah you will get unmuted but can you be a bit nicer to people lol

Okay.

• @JetBoom:

Here’s the new amendments to the Anti-Dumbass Act:

1. Don’t be a jerk because we’re going to ban you.

Users

Topics