Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

UNBAN REQUEST FOR PERMABAN FOR CARYL

• Your BYOND Key: Caryl
    Your IC name: Caryl Bernhaben
    Your job (syndie?):Security Officer
    Who banned you: DrChef
    Reason provided: Bombing Research (Seriously? While afk?)
    When you were banned: Just now, Feb. 14, 2013
    Ban length: Permanent (He spelt it Permenant FYI)
    Why you think you were banned :I have no idea, Honestly I was afk during the time he was pming me, I told him to ask the HoS Since he was the one doing all the commotion inside the bloody RESEARCH DIVISIONS SECTOR. Then Out of nowhere POOF Congratulations! You were PERMANENTLY BANNED BY Dr.CHEF FOR MAGICALLY BOMBING THE RESEARCH SECTOR WHILE AFK.
    Why you should be unbanned: Its a VERY OBVIOUS BIG MISUNDERSTANDING. And I think he’s a VERY BAD ADMIN. And I play on NoX using hard roleplay with no metagaming. I even try to roleplay even when dealing with Syndicates or Griefers. (Fuck this shit)

• Your BYOND Key: Caryl
    Your IC name: Caryl Bernhaben
    Your job (syndie?):Security Officer
    Who banned you: DrChef
    Reason provided: Bombing Research (Seriously? While afk?)
    When you were banned: Just now, Feb. 14, 2013
    Ban length: Permanent (He spelt it Permenant FYI)
    Why you think you were banned :I have no idea, Honestly I was afk during the time he was pming me, I told him to ask the HoS Since he was the one doing all the commotion inside the bloody RESEARCH DIVISIONS SECTOR. Then Out of nowhere POOF Congratulations! You were PERMANENTLY BANNED BY Dr.CHEF FOR MAGICALLY BOMBING THE RESEARCH SECTOR WHILE AFK.
    Why you should be unbanned: Its a VERY OBVIOUS BIG MISUNDERSTANDING. And I think he’s a VERY BAD ADMIN. And I play on NoX using hard roleplay with no metagaming. I even try to roleplay even when dealing with Syndicates or Griefers. (Fuck this shit)

• This is why I banned you. I get a admin log that you bombed research.

[08:27:49]GAME: Bomb valve opened in <A HREF='?_src_=holder;adminplayerobservecoodjump=1;X=186;Y=121;Z=1'>Research and Development</a> with the remote signaling device attacher: Unknown Last touched by: Caryl(<A HREF='?_src_=holder;adminmoreinfo=[0x30000a2]'>?</A>)

I tried messaging you but you disconnected before I could.

• Seriously, the bomb had a remote signaller device and I just put the materials together. I held it in place then I closed it due to lag. By that time while it was in my hands the traitor could have detonated it VIA Remote Signaller Device. Come on Chef ._. think logical.

• Two Permanent Bans in a row. Great day for me, OH SO JOYOUS WONDROUS DAY!

• And I sent a Complaint to Dr. Drew about you before I made this thread, so go figure who unbanned me, genius.

• Don’t double post. Consolidate all your edits in one single post unless someone posts after you. If someone else detonated the bomb then it would show up in the logs.

• You think? Its on a Remote Triggered Device, I don’t even have a freaking remote. How could I possible blow it up?

• Unbanned.

Users

Topics