Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Job ban issue

• Your BYOND Key: Goldenpotatoes

Your IC name: Jim Joffee

Your job (syndie?): Security Officer

Who banned you: can’t remember

Reason provided: Idiot.

When you were banned: 1-2 weeks ago

Ban length: Permanent (job banned from all security jobs)

Why you think you were banned: Made a deal with a changeling near the start of the round. I helped him get some bodies to absorb, and he didn’t absorb me, as well as pointed out other changelings for me. Later on in round, was helping weakening a guy who was fuckin’ about for him, dragged him somewhere around spawn shuttle, then banned.

Why you should be unbanned: I did my job as security that round (mostly), and this was the first time I did anything that was considered ‘bad’ in context. There wasn’t any rule saying I wasn’t allowed to have alliances with hostiles, so I saw no issue with accepting his offer. If its that much of an issue, I won’t be doing it again, boy scouts honor.

• Your BYOND Key: Goldenpotatoes

Your IC name: Jim Joffee

Your job (syndie?): Security Officer

Who banned you: can’t remember

Reason provided: Idiot.

When you were banned: 1-2 weeks ago

Ban length: Permanent (job banned from all security jobs)

Why you think you were banned: Made a deal with a changeling near the start of the round. I helped him get some bodies to absorb, and he didn’t absorb me, as well as pointed out other changelings for me. Later on in round, was helping weakening a guy who was fuckin’ about for him, dragged him somewhere around spawn shuttle, then banned.

Why you should be unbanned: I did my job as security that round (mostly), and this was the first time I did anything that was considered ‘bad’ in context. There wasn’t any rule saying I wasn’t allowed to have alliances with hostiles, so I saw no issue with accepting his offer. If its that much of an issue, I won’t be doing it again, boy scouts honor.

• You won’t be doing it again because you’re banned from security.

Users

Topics