Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unmute Request

• Your BYOND Key: Pyko
    Your IC name: Bix Nood
    Your job (syndie?): Atmos Tech, and no
    Who banned you: Klayboxx or WarRage
    Reason provided: no reason told
    When you were muted: right before this post
    mute length: permanant?
    Why you think you weremuted: for asking “PM to-Admins: Can I turn the station to Glorios Negro Republic, that involves eleavting blakc people to power and enslaving honkeys.”
    Why you should be unbanned: The rules say to ahelp first íf you want to murder and etc, and I was not really going to harm anyone, just wanted to upload laws to AI that white people needs to be enslaved in mining asteroid, and only black people’s orders should be followed. And I didn’t even spam or anything, I just asked once.

Edit: The mute was for adminhelp, admin PM and ASAY, which is kinda bad considering the amount of griff in nox.

• Your BYOND Key: Pyko
    Your IC name: Bix Nood
    Your job (syndie?): Atmos Tech, and no
    Who banned you: Klayboxx or WarRage
    Reason provided: no reason told
    When you were muted: right before this post
    mute length: permanant?
    Why you think you weremuted: for asking “PM to-Admins: Can I turn the station to Glorios Negro Republic, that involves eleavting blakc people to power and enslaving honkeys.”
    Why you should be unbanned: The rules say to ahelp first íf you want to murder and etc, and I was not really going to harm anyone, just wanted to upload laws to AI that white people needs to be enslaved in mining asteroid, and only black people’s orders should be followed. And I didn’t even spam or anything, I just asked once.

Edit: The mute was for adminhelp, admin PM and ASAY, which is kinda bad considering the amount of griff in nox.

• its only for that round anyway

• Ah ok, thought it was permanent as it didn’t say anything about the length.

Users

Topics