Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Here lies Occultsan, banned piece of feces

• Your BYOND Key: Occultsan
    Your IC name: I can’t really remember it.
    Your job (syndie?): Detective.
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: Griefer
    When you were banned: Few months ago.
    Ban length: permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Well, i shot some random people with my revolver. I didn’t aim for killing but for satisfy my everhungry boredom. I was being an ass.
    Why you should be unbanned: Welp, it has been months. I’m not bored anymore and server looks like crowded, i like crowds.  I don’t think i’ll jump’N’shoot anymore without any reason and perma for my offense is kinda harsh don’t you think?

• Your BYOND Key: Occultsan
    Your IC name: I can’t really remember it.
    Your job (syndie?): Detective.
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: Griefer
    When you were banned: Few months ago.
    Ban length: permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Well, i shot some random people with my revolver. I didn’t aim for killing but for satisfy my everhungry boredom. I was being an ass.
    Why you should be unbanned: Welp, it has been months. I’m not bored anymore and server looks like crowded, i like crowds.  I don’t think i’ll jump’N’shoot anymore without any reason and perma for my offense is kinda harsh don’t you think?

• So the server became popular and you want a piece of it.

• Yes i do want a piece of it. Who says no for fun? I don’t, sometimes maybe. But i’d be really glad if you lift my ban, i don’t look like a person who can play this game properly but i can do it. All i want is a second chance.

• whatever I guess

Users

Topics