Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request Tplayer47/Doombug1

• Your BYOND Key: Tplayer47 and Doombug1 (We both got banned at the same time)
    Your IC name: William Travers, and Joseph Murta
    Your job (syndie?): Engineers, and no.
    Who banned you: drzoidcrab
    Reason provided: Griefing, metagame.
    When you were banned: Around 3:20 GMT
    Ban length: Perma.
    Why you think you were banned: Because we both killed a Janitor. We did that because he kept making us slip, and purposely getting in our way, to make us slip, and steal our shit.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because we never metagamed at all, and we are sorry for killing that janitor. We wish to come back, because Nox is our favorite server.

• Your BYOND Key: Tplayer47 and Doombug1 (We both got banned at the same time)
    Your IC name: William Travers, and Joseph Murta
    Your job (syndie?): Engineers, and no.
    Who banned you: drzoidcrab
    Reason provided: Griefing, metagame.
    When you were banned: Around 3:20 GMT
    Ban length: Perma.
    Why you think you were banned: Because we both killed a Janitor. We did that because he kept making us slip, and purposely getting in our way, to make us slip, and steal our shit.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because we never metagamed at all, and we are sorry for killing that janitor. We wish to come back, because Nox is our favorite server.

• nox is best server, you cant even say nigger in yogstation, i got banned for yelling rape while being raped.
    BAD SERVER, Nox is best.

• Shameless self-bump! :C

• How about the other players you both killed and the fact that you dragged my braindead body to the same spot you were killing the janitor while i was invstigating their ahelps.

• We killed two traitors, and saved a sec. Please good sir, do not ban us for killing two traitors, and saving someone’s life. Also we were dragging you into the dorm to keep you safe, and yes, the janitor got on our nerves, so we felt the dire need to slaughter him.

• It’s been a week. How about now?

• yes, no, maybe

• I don’t know, can you repeat the question?

• why sure :D

CAN ME AND MY SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE FUCK FACED DOOMBUG FRIEND OVER THERE GET THE FUCK UNBANNED FROM YOUR AMAZINGLY FUCKING FUCK SERVER CAN YOU FUCKING HANDLE IT!!? CAN YOU FUCKING HANDLE ITTTT?!

:D?

• TWO WEEKS GOING ON THREE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHGHAWHSAH!

• Iiiiittt’ss BEEENNN A FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOOONNTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-

Users

Topics