Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Permaban appeal, Server possibly confirmed for no fun zone?

• Your BYOND Key:1cx24
    Your IC name:Vince Harris
    Your job (syndie?):Mime
    Who banned you:DrHuxley
    Reason provided:HILARIOUS
    When you were banned:15-30 minutes ago
    Ban length:PERMANENT
    Why you think you were banned:getting the Captain high as shit
    Why you should be unbanned:I was lead to believe the clown/mime are supposed to be funny and are nonhuman by admins after being murdered as these jobs. I wouldn’t attempt this action if I was a normal crew member the admin didn’t clarify why this was a permanent offense if I am not mistaken.

• Your BYOND Key:1cx24
    Your IC name:Vince Harris
    Your job (syndie?):Mime
    Who banned you:DrHuxley
    Reason provided:HILARIOUS
    When you were banned:15-30 minutes ago
    Ban length:PERMANENT
    Why you think you were banned:getting the Captain high as shit
    Why you should be unbanned:I was lead to believe the clown/mime are supposed to be funny and are nonhuman by admins after being murdered as these jobs. I wouldn’t attempt this action if I was a normal crew member the admin didn’t clarify why this was a permanent offense if I am not mistaken.

• So what did you actually do?

• gave the Captain LSD, I admit this was over the top and have no problem with a ban just a permanent seemed like overkill unless I’m mistaken about something

• No, you shot 3 people with chloral hydrate syringes including the captain. The other two people were killed by it, the captain basically couldn’t do anything the whole round after that because he was dying plus on LSD.

When I PMd you about why you were doing that you told me “For comedy” or something along the lines.

EDIT: Oh now I see, you think the mime is nonhuman, only the clown is. Try reading the rules.

• The clown is human.

• Yeah, the clown is human in respect to the AI, but we admins and everyone else (sec included) could give less of a shit what happens to him or what he does.

Anyway you’re unbanned seeing this was a confusion. Do anything again and you’re back in the permazone.

Users

Topics