Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ban Request.

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Lily reid
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):(dont know)
    The offenders ingame name:Tyreke Jackson
    Date/Time of incident: 2/8/2012 4PM
    Your story: I had punched Tyreke Jackson for trying to hurt my friend (clown), and he stunned then spaced me, after learning he is not a traitor.
    Did not take logs / pics because I regarded it as a traitor.

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Lily reid
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):(dont know)
    The offenders ingame name:Tyreke Jackson
    Date/Time of incident: 2/8/2012 4PM
    Your story: I had punched Tyreke Jackson for trying to hurt my friend (clown), and he stunned then spaced me, after learning he is not a traitor.
    Did not take logs / pics because I regarded it as a traitor.

• Uh we can’t really do much since there are no logs as well as the fact he was beating up on the clown who is fair game.

• I understand,but he spessed me, so keep it in idea when he is about to get banned again.

• Lol why cuz I decided to teach you a lesson not to attack someone for PUSHING the clown? Yes I will admit spacing you was extreme but I was already dealt with and made into a corgi that whole round so yeah.

• whelp capt admitted it, that’s all the proof that’s needed.

• Welp backseat admin nile has to make a reply on every brig post. Please go IC in OOC some more. Only thing you’re good at other than acting like an admin.

• @Capt19:

Welp backseat admin nile has to make a reply on every brig post. Please go IC in OOC some more. Only thing you’re good at other than acting like an admin.

• I delt with it when you adminhelp’d it, why did you make a thread abort it?

• I find it funny that I let it go when you literally chased me around with a fire axe and almost murdered me twice when I tried to space a confirmed traitor, then lied about what happened to a shitcurity, but then shit your pants and make a thread when you get spaced for essentially attacking someone.

Let’s not forget you bitching in OOC the second it happened.

• I’d like to remind both parties that if we have to go through the logs we will end up banning at least one person if not both if we find that both people are being shit

Users

Topics