Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unnecessary ban

• hello, today i come to you with a permanent ban that was given to me by one of you’re admins, by who’s name goes by DentontheGrill. now before i go off into the story of how this happened i just want to say i have been banned for about 2-3 months and i haven’t been playing since then.

now, for the story

it was an average game on the station (or so i thought) it was just beginning of the game, i was the Head of Security going by the name of “Rick Grimes” i got geared up, checked some of the security records just to see if i knew anybody that would be making trouble so that i could keep an eye on them better. at that time i did not check in with the captain or any other command, only with my security team. i was just about to go on patrol just to see if anyone needed help or what not. i didn’t even get to the front doors of sec when the captain comes in (forgive me that i did not remember her/his name) the captain and one of my security guards Delta Fenix (who by the way is the admin DentontheGrill) stunned me and proceeded to arrest me, i was yelling "what is the meaning of this! Stop this! I know my Rights! etc. they took my back pack and my ID but that was it. when they left i unbuckled myself, uncuffed myself, and then did an inventory check. i had in me my armored coat with a stun baton in it, i had a security belt with two flash bands, a flash, and a pair of cuffs. at that time i suspected that they were traitors so i would have to stop them for the safety of myself and for the station. soon after the captain comes back, so i start kinda taunting him nothing to serious. then he asked how i got uncuffed, i replied, “nobody i uncuffed myself” he started to come to the cell door do put me back in cuffs and buckle me back into the bed, i was right behind the cell door he opened it, i took out my baton stunned him, pulled him back into the cell and proceeded to beat his ass. he was screaming for help over the intercom and i knew i would have company. but of course i went to far and stoped to see if he was just in crit. he died about, 2 minutes later. i took his things (ID, Captains laser pistol,) i went out of the cell and i seen Delta Fenix come through security. i asked why he was doing this and what his business was. he replied only with a laser shot, he missed, so i fired back at him twice, hit him both times in the chest, he shot again and hit me. he drug me to solitary and took off all my gear, then the power went off( im not to sure, but i think the AI was malf or something he wasn’t listening to anyone) then all i hear is delta say something over the intercom, and then a door open. two seconds later, three shots from a revolver come from the door and hit Delta Fenix, he went down then i heard the sounds of hand cuffs, and then a PDA light came on. It was Mitt romney, the crazy bastard i didnt even know the guy and he was busting his ass to save me.he uncuffed me, i went over to Delta fenix and punched him in the face, i then  took off his gear and put it on myself. the AI had shut and bolted the doors after mitt came in so we were stuck in there probably for about 10 minutes, Delta Fenix had died during from lack of medical attention, and bled out. Mitt was pretty inpatient so he shot him self in the head. i was all alone with two deceased men. i stayed in that cell for about 4-5 more minutes until the AI unbolted the doors. i couldnt get out anyways for the power was still out. but then the door opened again and it is my good friend and my second in command, Dominick Chernivkova! Rick! what are you doing here?  he said. i was locked in here by Delta Fenix the dead one over there, he and the captain were suspected traitors since they locked me up like this from the start. after i got out of that cell and we had to wait for the Doors to unbolt. (my friend had to go eat so he was AFK) i was just trying to get into perma cause i had nopthing better to do, when an admin messaged me. it was indeed Dentonthegrill, he asked "Why did you kill delta fenix. and i replied, he and the captain were threats to the station, i coukld have saved Delta… but we couldnt get any medical supplies or anything. he replied, Wrong awnser and then my Character Gibbs! i was pretty pissed but hey cant come back now. after in dead chat Delta fenix said everyone welcome rick. i replied "haha yeah butt hurt admin Gibbed me for killing you. he then said,"funny part is, is that im the admin. kinda laughing to myself i typed, man why did yo kill me? just cause you couldnt do it in the game you just have to pull out your admin powers and use them for a bad cause. later on he was saying about how i would never be a “heads” job again, i said okay then just ban me, he said he would have to wait for a more higher admin to come on so that he could do it. i found that strange. he then said if i see you as a head job next round im going to ban you. i didnt really replie after that i just shut my laptop to take a break get fresh air and eat something. when i came back to my game it was a new game and i declared ready. i spawned as captain. i was thinking shit man that admins is probably going to flip shit! but i took my chances thinking that maybe he went off line to but i was wrong i just put on my captain parade tunic and went for a walk around the station, just past medical i seen my good friend, Dr. Alto Clef, i stoped to say hello, and how he was doing. then Delta Fenix came hyow from the right side of the hallway he walked right past me seen me he steped back a few tiles and boom. i had a permanent ban from NOX station thirteen. i didnt care i thought fine he can have his way, but “I will always know” that he was a badmin that day.now today i thought i would appeal and try to get that station back so i can play with my friends again, also my friend mentioned that he is no longer an admin on that server. so i just ask of you to please unban me from NOX. i promised to be good.

From the reaL, peace
    Kurtless420 of byond

• hello, today i come to you with a permanent ban that was given to me by one of you’re admins, by who’s name goes by DentontheGrill. now before i go off into the story of how this happened i just want to say i have been banned for about 2-3 months and i haven’t been playing since then.

now, for the story

it was an average game on the station (or so i thought) it was just beginning of the game, i was the Head of Security going by the name of “Rick Grimes” i got geared up, checked some of the security records just to see if i knew anybody that would be making trouble so that i could keep an eye on them better. at that time i did not check in with the captain or any other command, only with my security team. i was just about to go on patrol just to see if anyone needed help or what not. i didn’t even get to the front doors of sec when the captain comes in (forgive me that i did not remember her/his name) the captain and one of my security guards Delta Fenix (who by the way is the admin DentontheGrill) stunned me and proceeded to arrest me, i was yelling "what is the meaning of this! Stop this! I know my Rights! etc. they took my back pack and my ID but that was it. when they left i unbuckled myself, uncuffed myself, and then did an inventory check. i had in me my armored coat with a stun baton in it, i had a security belt with two flash bands, a flash, and a pair of cuffs. at that time i suspected that they were traitors so i would have to stop them for the safety of myself and for the station. soon after the captain comes back, so i start kinda taunting him nothing to serious. then he asked how i got uncuffed, i replied, “nobody i uncuffed myself” he started to come to the cell door do put me back in cuffs and buckle me back into the bed, i was right behind the cell door he opened it, i took out my baton stunned him, pulled him back into the cell and proceeded to beat his ass. he was screaming for help over the intercom and i knew i would have company. but of course i went to far and stoped to see if he was just in crit. he died about, 2 minutes later. i took his things (ID, Captains laser pistol,) i went out of the cell and i seen Delta Fenix come through security. i asked why he was doing this and what his business was. he replied only with a laser shot, he missed, so i fired back at him twice, hit him both times in the chest, he shot again and hit me. he drug me to solitary and took off all my gear, then the power went off( im not to sure, but i think the AI was malf or something he wasn’t listening to anyone) then all i hear is delta say something over the intercom, and then a door open. two seconds later, three shots from a revolver come from the door and hit Delta Fenix, he went down then i heard the sounds of hand cuffs, and then a PDA light came on. It was Mitt romney, the crazy bastard i didnt even know the guy and he was busting his ass to save me.he uncuffed me, i went over to Delta fenix and punched him in the face, i then  took off his gear and put it on myself. the AI had shut and bolted the doors after mitt came in so we were stuck in there probably for about 10 minutes, Delta Fenix had died during from lack of medical attention, and bled out. Mitt was pretty inpatient so he shot him self in the head. i was all alone with two deceased men. i stayed in that cell for about 4-5 more minutes until the AI unbolted the doors. i couldnt get out anyways for the power was still out. but then the door opened again and it is my good friend and my second in command, Dominick Chernivkova! Rick! what are you doing here?  he said. i was locked in here by Delta Fenix the dead one over there, he and the captain were suspected traitors since they locked me up like this from the start. after i got out of that cell and we had to wait for the Doors to unbolt. (my friend had to go eat so he was AFK) i was just trying to get into perma cause i had nopthing better to do, when an admin messaged me. it was indeed Dentonthegrill, he asked "Why did you kill delta fenix. and i replied, he and the captain were threats to the station, i coukld have saved Delta… but we couldnt get any medical supplies or anything. he replied, Wrong awnser and then my Character Gibbs! i was pretty pissed but hey cant come back now. after in dead chat Delta fenix said everyone welcome rick. i replied "haha yeah butt hurt admin Gibbed me for killing you. he then said,"funny part is, is that im the admin. kinda laughing to myself i typed, man why did yo kill me? just cause you couldnt do it in the game you just have to pull out your admin powers and use them for a bad cause. later on he was saying about how i would never be a “heads” job again, i said okay then just ban me, he said he would have to wait for a more higher admin to come on so that he could do it. i found that strange. he then said if i see you as a head job next round im going to ban you. i didnt really replie after that i just shut my laptop to take a break get fresh air and eat something. when i came back to my game it was a new game and i declared ready. i spawned as captain. i was thinking shit man that admins is probably going to flip shit! but i took my chances thinking that maybe he went off line to but i was wrong i just put on my captain parade tunic and went for a walk around the station, just past medical i seen my good friend, Dr. Alto Clef, i stoped to say hello, and how he was doing. then Delta Fenix came hyow from the right side of the hallway he walked right past me seen me he steped back a few tiles and boom. i had a permanent ban from NOX station thirteen. i didnt care i thought fine he can have his way, but “I will always know” that he was a badmin that day.now today i thought i would appeal and try to get that station back so i can play with my friends again, also my friend mentioned that he is no longer an admin on that server. so i just ask of you to please unban me from NOX. i promised to be good.

From the reaL, peace
    Kurtless420 of byond

• Wow that is a big wall of text I am not even gonna bother to read cause you are too stupid to read a sticky. Also 420

• dude reaqd it its a bloody good story and plus i just want my freedom back. i guess i should have been banned just for a week? two weeks? but permanent thats pretty shitty yo.

• im new to this kinda shit i sorry i dont know the works but i also dont spend my whole life on the computer so just a little sympathy would be nice you dont have to be like that.

• Jesus, I can’t believe I read all that. That was pretty tough. Basically you admitted to killing two people just for brigging you, and metagaming. The rest of your post was pretty much unintelligible

• fuck you people are terrible. why dont you get off your lazy asses and go get a real job. but thanks for reading my experience.
    may the sun take you into itys heart and may you burn for eternity
    love and peace.

Users

Topics