Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Permaunban: Third is a Charm

• Your BYOND Key:Soruk Suert
    Your IC name:Larry Hoover
    Your job (sydie?):Eng
    Who banned you:warrage
    Reason provided:“fuck off”
    When you were banned:10 minutes ago
    Ban length:Perma
    Why you think you were banned:Spamming hte radio
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The captain and the HoP were being pricks the whole round. First, the HoP keeps tasing me and permaing me because “I pricked him and stole his ID”. Maybe if he had some eyes he would have seen the one who did that was the faggot I yelled HE STOLE MYT ID over the radio and was wearing a gas mask. When Finally HoP hets adminslapped for being retarded, I’m still in jail. My time runs out, I go out the cell naked and tell the captain to go get my my things, they are in the perma cell. Captain ignores me and triesd top drag me out. I run towards the door in fron of perma, point at it and tell captain “MY THINGS ARE RIGHT THERE” Captain tazes me and drags me out again, no words. I run again and I fuckign yell MY THINGS ARE THERE STOP TASING ME. He shoots me and drags me outside yet again. Now, I’m outside and naked, I start spamming the radio with CAPTAIN GIVE ME MY FUCKIGN THINGS YOU GRIEFING SHIT (Since I asked/yelled for help to any fucking shitcurity I could while in the cell and while being dragged by the shit captain, though every body ignored me). Now, if a horde of faggots would have come and raped my ass for spamming the radio, no problem, my round was finished already since I would never get my things back and shitcurity was griefing.
    Instead of the horde, I get a message rom an admin Permabanning me and with a nice reason “fuck off”.

So I request to be unbanned.

Also, if you would stop locking the thread maybe I could, I don’t know, reply to you. Maybe. It’s a thought. COnsider it.
    You said “I made an IC issue an OOC one” Well that’s wrong. I spammed the radio. That’s an IC issue, solved with all the crew gangraping the spammer.
    Edit: So, you gave me a time limit to “fix it” and now you will never unban me? So random. I can’t be around the forum all day, so I didn’t even see that. Now that’s not ver fair, is it.

• Your BYOND Key:Soruk Suert
    Your IC name:Larry Hoover
    Your job (sydie?):Eng
    Who banned you:warrage
    Reason provided:“fuck off”
    When you were banned:10 minutes ago
    Ban length:Perma
    Why you think you were banned:Spamming hte radio
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The captain and the HoP were being pricks the whole round. First, the HoP keeps tasing me and permaing me because “I pricked him and stole his ID”. Maybe if he had some eyes he would have seen the one who did that was the faggot I yelled HE STOLE MYT ID over the radio and was wearing a gas mask. When Finally HoP hets adminslapped for being retarded, I’m still in jail. My time runs out, I go out the cell naked and tell the captain to go get my my things, they are in the perma cell. Captain ignores me and triesd top drag me out. I run towards the door in fron of perma, point at it and tell captain “MY THINGS ARE RIGHT THERE” Captain tazes me and drags me out again, no words. I run again and I fuckign yell MY THINGS ARE THERE STOP TASING ME. He shoots me and drags me outside yet again. Now, I’m outside and naked, I start spamming the radio with CAPTAIN GIVE ME MY FUCKIGN THINGS YOU GRIEFING SHIT (Since I asked/yelled for help to any fucking shitcurity I could while in the cell and while being dragged by the shit captain, though every body ignored me). Now, if a horde of faggots would have come and raped my ass for spamming the radio, no problem, my round was finished already since I would never get my things back and shitcurity was griefing.
    Instead of the horde, I get a message rom an admin Permabanning me and with a nice reason “fuck off”.

So I request to be unbanned.

Also, if you would stop locking the thread maybe I could, I don’t know, reply to you. Maybe. It’s a thought. COnsider it.
    You said “I made an IC issue an OOC one” Well that’s wrong. I spammed the radio. That’s an IC issue, solved with all the crew gangraping the spammer.
    Edit: So, you gave me a time limit to “fix it” and now you will never unban me? So random. I can’t be around the forum all day, so I didn’t even see that. Now that’s not ver fair, is it.

• change the perma ban to a year ban so he stop making threads.

• @Thor:

change the perma ban to a year ban so he stop making threads.

See, I don’t see the logic in this. I get Perma Banned for a crime punishable with the crew hunting you and murdering you. I was prepared for that. But instead I get a Perma ban. Not even a ban, a perma one.

Really. It’s as simple as that. And I keep making threads because, if you give it a little thought, it’s unfair.
    You may say “lol you shouldn’t say the admin was a retard in your appeal”. So what you call a person that gives perma bans for something like this? A great mod? That’s my complaint. An unfair permaban, and you can’t call it out because “you’re disrespectful = denied” I think handing permas like candy is disrespectful as well, but what do I know, right? I’m just a griefer who enjoys murderboning and killed half the station while not being a trait- Oh wait, I’m not.

• stop fucking making threads before you get banned from the forums too

• @DoctorDrew:

stop fucking making threads before you get banned from the forums too

…but they keep locking the other threads while not giving me good arguments as to way this is permabannable.
    I know the threads may be a little anoying, but what shall I do? I make a thread, and it’s locked, even though nobody can say a perma for this is fair.

Maybe you could say that I deserve to be permabanned for making so many threads, but how can I discuss the ban if they keep locking the threads giving no reason for the ban etc.

• I think you should give the guy a chance since all he did was spam the chat. Although that is an OOC issue, not an IC issue. Spamming up the chatbar with shit gets you muted, not a horde of people to kill you. You also probably should not be disrespectful in your appeal. I’m not saying kiss ass, but just be neutral.

• Wow you still dont get it do you? You were lagging everyone on the server who could hear radio chat with your giant wall of text that you kept spamming. Byond sucks, even the chat on it does. That is why it was an ooc issue. You were just being a whiny little cunt. If your round truly was over then you wouldn’t have had an issue just going on your way, but no, you just wanted to act like a tough guy to the captain and make sure everyone on the server saw how mad you were and how big your 14 year old epeen was.

The reason your threads get locked is cause they get denied. And seriously repeating the same bullshit over and over isn’t helping. If any other admin wants to unban you, they certaintly have the ability to, but I am not going out of my way to unban your attention whoring ass.

• Okay.
    So you’re saying, spamming the radio is permabannable. That’s what I’m hearing.
    Great. I doubt any of you really think like that, but meh. I’m just a cunt who keeps making threads, why doesn’t he shut up already, etc etc.

It’s funny that you say “it keeps being deenied” yet you don’t even name a reason for it. I don’t think you think  a perma for this is fair, and you calling me an attention whore and a whiny cunt when I said nothing to you… Funny, I bet this is denied because I disrespected an admin. Yet this version has the bad words out, and now you’re the one insulting me…

• Your first app got denied because you told admins they suck.
    Your second app got denied since you just copy pasted the whole thing and just put censored on the part where you were telling they suck.
    And this, is again just a copy paste where you just removed the part telling they suck.

While I do understand that getting banned unfairly and/or unfairly long is annoying, and can make people angry.
    But I can tell that only reason why you aren’t unbanned is the fact you are being disrespectful, by copying the same shit and censoring/deleting the insults.

I’m actually 100% sure, you would had your unban this time if you had just said.
    “Sorry, didint know it lagged the game, didint mean harm. And apologies for being disrespectful, i let my temper overcome me when I made my first unban request.”
    Being polite and respectful gets you quite far…

• @Pyko:

Your first app got denied because you told admins they suck.
    Your second app got denied since you just copy pasted the whole thing and just put censored on the part where you were telling they suck.
    And this, is again just a copy paste where you just removed the part telling they suck.

While I do understand that getting banned unfairly and/or unfairly long is annoying, and can make people angry.
    But I can tell that only reason why you aren’t unbanned is the fact you are being disrespectful, by copying the same shit and censoring/deleting the insults.

I’m actually 100% sure, you would had your unban this time if you had just said.
    “Sorry, didint know it lagged the game, didint mean harm. And apologies for being disrespectful, i let my temper overcome me when I made my first unban request.”
    Being polite and respectful gets you quite far…

Fair enough. But I was disrespectful because that admin gave me an injust ban. Of course, I can say “I’m sorry for being angry at you, admin”. But if I were to do so, will the other admins talk with him about why he can’t throw perma bans like that? Will he realize “Oh boy, I just gave someone a perma ban, and he wasn’t a murderboning faggot!”
    It’s okay if this one is denied too. I won’t post further again after this post. But the fact that I have to suck it to an admin, that no one here ca say the ban was just and fair, it’s what bothers me. And his ban reason was Fuck Off, so I can say he was the first one to disrespect me.  He will keep handing perma like that, and you aren’t allowed to be angry at him. The only thing you can do is go to the forums and make a long ass explanation while sucking him so they un ban you.

TL;DR: Nobody can say a perma for this is just. I don’t want to suck it to a guy who hands them like candies.

• You know the reason you were banned, cause I wrote it out 3 times.

• You should probably just unban him and keep a close eye on him. Permabanning for spamming is sort of fucked up, even though his unban app was sort of shitty.

• Keep him perma baned, ban his forum account and lock this thread.

There, now you don’t have to keep your eye on him, or worry about him for that matter.

• @Thor:

Keep him perma baned, ban his forum account and lock this thread.

There, now you don’t have to keep your eye on him, or worry about him for that matter.

I don’t really think that’s how it should be handled, we’re not talking about a huge major offense of grief here, we’re talking about spamming the radio. Obviously my opinion may not mean much since I am not an admin, but I really do think you should just unban him, because as bad as his appeal thread is, I think after three appeals he’s sort of learnt a bit, and his crime wasn’t really that awful.

• I want a hand or MS-paint drawn picture of you as a crying, whining baby sitting at a computer and I’ll unban you.

• it’s up to warrage anyways

• Unbanned for now.

Do some major crap again and its over for you.

Users

Topics