Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Permaban appeal

• Your BYOND Key: Phiiosoraptor
    Your IC name: Dorf Lye Maker
    Your job (sydie?): Scientist
    Who banned you: Rover963
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: ~15 mins ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Only reason I can think of is similar name as Dorf Potash Maker
    Why you should be unbanned: Never had a single instance of metagaming, no interaction from admin, no warning, nothing, round starts, about 1 minute in, permabanned.

• Your BYOND Key: Phiiosoraptor
    Your IC name: Dorf Lye Maker
    Your job (sydie?): Scientist
    Who banned you: Rover963
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: ~15 mins ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Only reason I can think of is similar name as Dorf Potash Maker
    Why you should be unbanned: Never had a single instance of metagaming, no interaction from admin, no warning, nothing, round starts, about 1 minute in, permabanned.

• http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17255.0

Someone by the name of Dorf Lye Maker murdered 2 people for no reason.

• So you admit to be metagaming in ooc prior to round start. Then you join with a blatantly parallel name to some other guy. You sure you wanna act stupid on this?

• Excuse me? I was commenting on “OOC: WrathOfMe9: WINGZ STEAM NOW”, not saying I was metagaming, as in being facetious. And I’ve been using this name since I joined the server about a month ago.

• Cmoon Joosh. You gotta have better excuse than “Oh Steve just happened to use a similar name to me as well”. Honesty helps in these matters…

• So I was permabanned for having a similar name as someone else? It’s no secret, nor has it ever been a secret, that Lye and Potash like to bro-op every now and then, but all communication is done through in-game means, and you can check logs from the previous round if you want to see us actively communicating in-game. We’ve both had these names since around 3 months ago on the Facepunch server and no admin has ever had a problem with it in the past month on NoX because we don’t metagame.

Edit: actual just realized it’s been almost half a year that I’ve had this name. wow.

• Try not to make it so obvious in the future. Undone.

Users

Topics