Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Banned

• Your BYOND Key:Jefmajor
    Your IC name:Mario Baloteli
    Your job (sydie?):I was Janitor then sec officer then Hos
    Who banned you:Drchef
    Reason provided:Idiot
    When you were banned:1-31-2013 19:20
    Ban length:30 days
    Why you think you were banned:Because i did not know how to upload a pic from the game
    Why you should be unbanned:Because it kept saying tha upload failier on Tinypic and because it was my first time doing it

• Your BYOND Key:Jefmajor
    Your IC name:Mario Baloteli
    Your job (sydie?):I was Janitor then sec officer then Hos
    Who banned you:Drchef
    Reason provided:Idiot
    When you were banned:1-31-2013 19:20
    Ban length:30 days
    Why you think you were banned:Because i did not know how to upload a pic from the game
    Why you should be unbanned:Because it kept saying tha upload failier on Tinypic and because it was my first time doing it

• Because you insisted that this guy attacked some other guy so that you could hold him in security for 5 minutes dragging him around not doing much but stunning him. Obviously metagrudging.

Because you lied about it because the attack logs shows nothing about it.

Because you kept us waiting by jumping from lie to another lie when we asked for a screenshot of your log. i.e you didn’t know what print screen was to insisting that uploads failed.

Because you have previously lied about shit like this.

• 1. I was not stunning him around he got away and then i stunned him and brought him back to sec.

2.I was not lieing i did not know how to upload pic’s like i said it was my first time.

3.I was not jumping from another lie if i did i want proof of this

4.I have done it a few times yes but not major ones.

• I can confirm; you’ve been banned before for killing people as cyborg, and lying about it (which is major)

• he can wait 30 days.

Users

Topics