Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Loot Crate

• I thought this was kind of interesting.  I signed up for 1 month just to test it out.

• A random box of geek/gamer goodies each month

• 6 to 8 hand-picked epic products

• Membership in an active, growing community

• And a chance to win Mega Crate with $250+ value!

Loot Crate is the monthly gear and swag club for those that live and embrace the geek and gaming lifestyle. Loot Crate is a product discovery box, connecting our subscribers, known as Looters, with the best new and emerging companies producing gear, snacks, toys, hardware, art, and other goodies for the geek and gaming market. Each month, Loot Crate handpicks 6-8 new items to include in the box, which are kept secret until the boxes are delivered!

• I thought this was kind of interesting.  I signed up for 1 month just to test it out.

• A random box of geek/gamer goodies each month

• 6 to 8 hand-picked epic products

• Membership in an active, growing community

• And a chance to win Mega Crate with $250+ value!

Loot Crate is the monthly gear and swag club for those that live and embrace the geek and gaming lifestyle. Loot Crate is a product discovery box, connecting our subscribers, known as Looters, with the best new and emerging companies producing gear, snacks, toys, hardware, art, and other goodies for the geek and gaming market. Each month, Loot Crate handpicks 6-8 new items to include in the box, which are kept secret until the boxes are delivered!

• I thought you of all people would know better than to post referral crap here.

• Can’t wait to get my epic geek swag.

Users

Topics