Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

ADMIN GIVE ME WARNING!

• I got banned(though for a short while, but still completly destroyed my evening play of ss13) for talking IC in OOC

I said: I just got greifed by someone.

I where going to give a name(I’m new you see) if I could… happaned so fast and my name memory is that of an goldfish.
    some player said I was talking IC in OOC but admin did not even bother to give me a warning atleast he/she just banned for 120 min… I even said I was sry and wouldnot do it again. I want to know why that was… it was not like I destroyed anyones game was it… as I recall only my username is showing in OOC and there where at least 40 more players on. why so harsh.

also HOW is that IC!!! why is it considered talking IC in OOC! when the most I said related but did not reveal players/locations/nor my current position. plus I got the tip for adminhelp(pff, it would have been more anoying than helping if a did that, what would i have said “Ey I got killed by random guy I don’t have a name on, was he traitor?” would that have halped at all.) I was planning to continue in OOC about if it was allowed to random kill players. but never got around to that 5-7 min in game.

Plus soften up give us a chance(when we obiously are noobs a newbs). I’m not too angry just disapointed.

• I got banned(though for a short while, but still completly destroyed my evening play of ss13) for talking IC in OOC

I said: I just got greifed by someone.

I where going to give a name(I’m new you see) if I could… happaned so fast and my name memory is that of an goldfish.
    some player said I was talking IC in OOC but admin did not even bother to give me a warning atleast he/she just banned for 120 min… I even said I was sry and wouldnot do it again. I want to know why that was… it was not like I destroyed anyones game was it… as I recall only my username is showing in OOC and there where at least 40 more players on. why so harsh.

also HOW is that IC!!! why is it considered talking IC in OOC! when the most I said related but did not reveal players/locations/nor my current position. plus I got the tip for adminhelp(pff, it would have been more anoying than helping if a did that, what would i have said “Ey I got killed by random guy I don’t have a name on, was he traitor?” would that have halped at all.) I was planning to continue in OOC about if it was allowed to random kill players. but never got around to that 5-7 min in game.

Plus soften up give us a chance(when we obiously are noobs a newbs). I’m not too angry just disapointed.

• Dude it’s just a two hour ban. Instead, adminhelp about it, check if there are any admins on (by typing adminwho), which there always are now.

• There is no leniency with that shit. Any smidgen of info you give out can give away the entire match or ruin some antagonists round. And it is IC in OOC cause you were talking about in character shit.

Users

Topics