Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Rover unban request

• Your BYOND Key: AssassinT90
    Your IC name: Charles Schofield
    Your job (sydie?): Head of Security, Detective, Security Officer, Warden.
    Who banned you:  rover963
    Reason provided: Shitty player. this isn’t yogstation
    When you were banned: January 29th
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Bucklecuffing/I’ve lost my mind and told Rover to fuck off
    Why you should be unbanned:
    **First of all, I’m really sorry I’ve insulted you, Rover. You see, I wasn’t aware that bucklecuffing was forbidden in Nox Station. As it turns out, in the round previous to the one I’ve been banned, I was bucklecuffed and left to die in a O2-less room by a security cyborg, so I assumed bucklecuffing was allowed.

Second, when you turned me into a dog and banned me from security roles without even warning me that I was breaking a rule, that made me lose my mind. Firstly because it was horrible to be banned without a warning, secondly because I only play security roles, thirdly because I had been bucklecuffed and killed one round earlier. So yeah, I pretty much lost it and told you to fuck off, and I’m sorry for that.

I know I screwed it up, I know you were only doing your job, and I will understand if you decide to keep the banishment.**

Thanks in advance,
    AssassinT90.

• Your BYOND Key: AssassinT90
    Your IC name: Charles Schofield
    Your job (sydie?): Head of Security, Detective, Security Officer, Warden.
    Who banned you:  rover963
    Reason provided: Shitty player. this isn’t yogstation
    When you were banned: January 29th
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Bucklecuffing/I’ve lost my mind and told Rover to fuck off
    Why you should be unbanned:
    **First of all, I’m really sorry I’ve insulted you, Rover. You see, I wasn’t aware that bucklecuffing was forbidden in Nox Station. As it turns out, in the round previous to the one I’ve been banned, I was bucklecuffed and left to die in a O2-less room by a security cyborg, so I assumed bucklecuffing was allowed.

Second, when you turned me into a dog and banned me from security roles without even warning me that I was breaking a rule, that made me lose my mind. Firstly because it was horrible to be banned without a warning, secondly because I only play security roles, thirdly because I had been bucklecuffed and killed one round earlier. So yeah, I pretty much lost it and told you to fuck off, and I’m sorry for that.

I know I screwed it up, I know you were only doing your job, and I will understand if you decide to keep the banishment.**

Thanks in advance,
    AssassinT90.

• @AssassinT90:

secondly because I only play security roles,

oh godd

• Undone.

Users

Topics