Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zs_obj_mentalhospital_v3 - shortcuts and ways to grief

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AIz3D10fws

Shortcuts
    1. Obtaining gascan and green key before wave 1, by shooting the lock from the door. (0:26)
    2. breaking the door to the rooftop access, making the yellow key useless. (1:35)

Ways to grief
    1. Taking any objective item into a teleport section. (0:35)
    2. Throw a gascan of the roof. (1:45)

The video shows the problems of this map (excluding the gaben-copter), and also how this map is the most easily completed obj map even before wave 2 starts.

Perhaps remove the map until a fix is issued by either Benjy or Mr Darkness.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AIz3D10fws

Shortcuts
    1. Obtaining gascan and green key before wave 1, by shooting the lock from the door. (0:26)
    2. breaking the door to the rooftop access, making the yellow key useless. (1:35)

Ways to grief
    1. Taking any objective item into a teleport section. (0:35)
    2. Throw a gascan of the roof. (1:45)

The video shows the problems of this map (excluding the gaben-copter), and also how this map is the most easily completed obj map even before wave 2 starts.

Perhaps remove the map until a fix is issued by either Benjy or Mr Darkness.

• You can complete the map so fast that you play it twice for 5k silver each.

• Altho I have exams coming, I find these problems a bit of an issue, so I can fix that stuff. The only problem for me is the gabencopter, this shit will keep pooping humans as far as you may say.

And maybe… I’ll make the map a little bit harder, I shall add a new area to it and something like of the kind of the objective that appears in zs_obj_outland.

So wait up, the fix is coming! Can’t promise I’ll finish it instantly due to school & exams.

• @Mr.:

Altho I have exams coming, I find these problems a bit of an issue, so I can fix that stuff. The only problem for me is the gabencopter, this shit will keep pooping humans as far as you may say.

And maybe… I’ll make the map a little bit harder, I shall add a new area to it and something like of the kind of the objective that appears in zs_obj_outland.

So wait up, the fix is coming! Can’t promise I’ll finish it instantly due to school & exams.

Use my Pufuchopper

Users

Topics