Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

I request my job bans be lifted please

• Your BYOND Key: ArmoredSalami
    Your IC name: I don’t stick with a single name
    Your job (sydie?): AI and Chief Engineer
    Who banned you: Atomic banned me from AI, and Oxki banned me from CE
    Reason provided: Atomic job banned me from AI for disconnecting near the start of a round, I got the CE job ban for messing with Leon Grife and setting up the Particle Accelerator to point at the CE’s office (I was a normal engineer). Leon subsequently killed my character and set up the PA correctly, but the admin on duty at the time felt a job ban from engineering positions was also appropriate. I should mention that the PA was never operational, it was simply bolted and pointing at the CE’s office.

Oxki unbanned me from normal engineering positions within a couple of minutes, when I pointed out that it was just a stupid joke, and ultimately only wasted a little of the CE’s time.

When you were banned: The AI job ban was today, the CE job ban was a couple of weeks ago
    Ban length: Never stated.
    Why you should be unbanned: I disconnected from the AI position to deal with a real life issue that was happening literally on my door step. I normally play AI with few or no complaints, and usually play rounds either to completion or my demise.

I feel the CE job should be opened for me again because in the weeks since I was banned from it, I’ve had no issues in engineer and atmos positions.

• Your BYOND Key: ArmoredSalami
    Your IC name: I don’t stick with a single name
    Your job (sydie?): AI and Chief Engineer
    Who banned you: Atomic banned me from AI, and Oxki banned me from CE
    Reason provided: Atomic job banned me from AI for disconnecting near the start of a round, I got the CE job ban for messing with Leon Grife and setting up the Particle Accelerator to point at the CE’s office (I was a normal engineer). Leon subsequently killed my character and set up the PA correctly, but the admin on duty at the time felt a job ban from engineering positions was also appropriate. I should mention that the PA was never operational, it was simply bolted and pointing at the CE’s office.

Oxki unbanned me from normal engineering positions within a couple of minutes, when I pointed out that it was just a stupid joke, and ultimately only wasted a little of the CE’s time.

When you were banned: The AI job ban was today, the CE job ban was a couple of weeks ago
    Ban length: Never stated.
    Why you should be unbanned: I disconnected from the AI position to deal with a real life issue that was happening literally on my door step. I normally play AI with few or no complaints, and usually play rounds either to completion or my demise.

I feel the CE job should be opened for me again because in the weeks since I was banned from it, I’ve had no issues in engineer and atmos positions.

• That was still incredibly stupid to waste time setting up the engine and pointing at the CE’s office, instead of correctly doing it. I do recall that round, the sing never got to a functioning state because someone dragged off a piece of the PA.
    I’ll consider an unban.
    EDIT: Alright, I’ll unban you. Last chance, though.

Users

Topics